Lust's Virtue: Part 4

I apologize for the break last week! Thank you, pussywillows, for the ink to support the BlaisexLucas chapters.

Let's get back to Teru and Kieran's POV after this part <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This fuck session was a rollercoaster Lucas wanted to get off of, only to choose to remain seated and ride again.

Lucas swallowed hard, throat sore from trying to croon at Blaise working his cock. He wanted to praise him for doing a good job, to let his partner know he was excited. It was bliss every time Blaise sank down over his shaft, neither person embarrassed by the squelches and the slaps of balls against balls.

Instead, what came out was a pathetic-sounding rumble. His breathing was labored, feeling hotter and hotter. The sweat rolling down his skin didn't help cool him. Lucas assumed it was adrenaline and being horny. Yes, that's all it was. As much as he wished to pump his hips upward to match Blaise's rhythm and reach the deepest parts within him, it was too difficult to even do that.

Absolutely, really frustrating. I swear I'm not this weak.

"Don't worry, love, I'll do the work. Just keep your pretty ass where it is," Blaise purred.

What the hell? Is he a mind reader? Or is my performance that terrible?

Things got a little weird from there.

The image of Blaise's curvy backside and the grabbable plump of his hips became blurry, vision obscured by feral drunkenness that Lucas had never experienced so intensely before. No amount of rut inducers could produce this. An endless number of betas in his bed could never stir him enough to feel so...

Desperate.

There was an unbearable crawling under his skin. It would make any man descend into madness, an itch that couldn't be relieved by scratching.

THUMP.

THUMP.

THUMP.

That wasn't his own heartbeat. Lucas had a hyper-awareness of a second one, in sync with his. Blaise. It was Blaise's heartbeat.

How do I know that?

Inner alpha growing more restless.

Teeth grinding together.

This wasn't his rut. Lucas couldn't explain what these symptoms were. Whatever sickness this was made him queasy.

Stop. Don't stop. Fuck me. Get off. Stay.

What the fuck do I want him to do? What do I want to do?

The dizzying fog lifted from his sight. Nausea went away, too, as well as the stinging in his body. In fact, Lucas almost forgot he was being reverse cowboyed, cock shuddering as it sought out a place to empty his semen.

Shit.

Shit...

Shit!

He wanted to knot! It was almost there, the width growing little by little. Blaise squeaked at the sudden growth in size, nails reaching back, scratching into the Chastity tattoo.

Lucas's focus turned to something else. The pain from claws in his groin faded. Not even a looming knot could distract him, a bodily function that he found was impossible to do as the Zhang's prized blood slave.

Blaise's nape.

A ringing pierced his hearing. Every breath they took was louder than the splitting earth caused by Abaddon's rage. The moonlight shone brighter, lighting up that small area on Blaise's neck precisely.