01 - 0101

"Lu Ming, have you seen the new movie?" Lying on the balcony of the corridor outside the classroom, Lu Ming also sent Xiao Qiu Yu to ask Lu Ming.

Lu Ming - This is the name of the body, the soul in the skin is not, and the name of the soul is Lin Yao.

Lin Yao looked at the playground in front of the teaching building. Some students who had a physical education class were still playing basketball on the playground, and the young people were full of vitality.

Peach blossom's eyes narrowed slightly, and Lin Yao stared at one of the crowd without shyance. The man was thin, handsome and handsome, and it was easy to capture him from the crowd.

Qiu Yu next to him watched his friend and didn't reply to him for a long time, and then saw Lin Yao staring straight at a place, wondering who could seduce him.

Following Lin Yao's sight, Qiu Yu looked in the direction of the playground.

At this glance, I saw a handsome face that just turned this way, which was extremely enviable.

"He Zhe? Lu Ming, look at him doing..." The word had slipped from his throat to the tip of his tongue. Suddenly something in his mind, something rushed out, and Qiu Yu immediately stopped distorted.

"I'm definitely on your side. Don't be afraid. Go on and let that guy know that our Class 3 may not lose anything to Class Two." Qiu Yu reached out and patted Lin Yao on the shoulder.

This beat pulled back Lin Yao's sight, and Lin Yao bent his lips.

The beautiful peach blossom eyes took the opportunity to move back to Qiu Yu's face from He Zhe. They were gentle and affectionate eye pupils, black and white, clean and pure. Suddenly, Qiu Yu's heartbeat was uncontrollable.

He slapped it gently, and Qiu Yu patted Lin Yao's face aside.

Listening to the loud voice, Lin Yao hardly felt any pain there. Instead, in order to cooperate with Qiu Yu, he turned his head aside.

This is only a break. Naturally, Lin Yao and Qiu Yu were not the only ones outside the corridor. Qiu Yu beat Lin Yao jokingly. Before his arm was completely withdrawn, his expression and body stiffened in an instant.

It is no exaggeration to say that after that crack, the sharp line of sight from all directions, like sharp knives, inserted into Qiu Yu one knife by knife.

In just a moment, Qiu Yu felt that he was almost inserted into honeycomb coal by these brain-damaged powders and grass protection messengers in the third grade of senior high school.

Although they are all invisible, Qiu Yu is under great pressure by so many people staring at the same eyes as a serious criminal prisoner. In order to save his life, Qiu Yu hurriedly grabbed Lin Yao's hand and his friend's hand. Qiu Yu also broke up. This boy's skin was so good that he was so smooth that people were reluctant to let go.

With a bang, Qiu Yu took Lin Yao's wrist and let the other party hit him in the face with the palm of his hand.

Then Qiu Yu miscalculated. He asked Lin Yao to hit him. Not only did he ease his knife-like eyes around him, but his eyes were more scorching. He only felt that he was now an ice cream, and he could melt in less than half a minute.

Haha, a beautiful and pleasant laughter suddenly came into his ear. Qiu Yu immediately stared at Lin Yao, and his good friend's peach blossom eyes were about to smile. I don't know if it was Qiu Yu's illusion. I always felt that the whole face of his smiling friend seemed to be shining.

Qiu Yu moved his body and looked at Lin Yao from another angle, which was indeed his illusion.

Because Lin Yao suddenly laughed away, those silent condemning Qiu Yu's eyes turned into another, obsession and admiration.