011 - Send a wife to the school hunk 11

Lin Yao learned from the system that He Zhe took the initiative to break up with Tang Bing, coupled with various speculations of his classmates, so he probably felt that this matter had something to do with him.

Lin Yao originally planned to go to He Zhe after class in the evening and explain the matter clearly.

But it was not yet evening. At that time in the afternoon, Lin Yao was accidentally told by the system that He Zhe left the school.

"Let's go? Where to go?" As soon as Lin Yao asked this, he immediately remembered something.

Because I was busy solving Tang Bing's problem here, I forgot Grandpa He Zhe for a moment.

Compared with the other two things, the matter of Grandpa He Zhe is more urgent, but because Xing Jian and Tang Bing appeared first, Lin Yao was busy with these two sides.

It can be said that he didn't distinguish the priority. He was betrayed by his friends and alienated by his nominal girlfriend. These so-called injuries combined to be inferior to He Zhe's family's concealment, so that he didn't even see the old man for the last time.

The last thing I saw was a handful of cold loess on the desolate hillside.

Lin Yao held his fist against his lips, and his eyes fell. Although he looked at the textbook spread out on the desk, his thoughts flew far away early.

He Zhe asked for leave and left the school without any accident. He should be in the hospital now. The old man suddenly fainted at home and was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment. The operation was successful and came back.

But soon, the depth of the disease deteriorated, and the operation failed again, and the operation was scattered on the same day.

According to the original plot, He Zhe regretted it very much. He did not go to the hospital every day to guard the old man. The old man verbally said that he was fine and asked He Zhe not to run at both ends of the school hospital. He didn't expect him to be too tired. Hearing the old man's words, he couldn't actually see how the old man actually wanted him to accompany him.

After the old man later passed away, He Zhe closed his heart and became cold. No one could open his heart.

If you really want to spend time with He Zhe, it will actually be dozens of hours.

But in this short time, it is enough for Lin Yao to like He Zhe from the bottom of his heart and wants to do his best to help He Zhe suffer less betrayal and injury.

That boy looks cold on the surface and difficult to touch, but he has many glowing advantages around him. He doesn't talk much, but he has the responsibility and makes people unable to keep his eyes on him.

Lin Yao held a neutral pen in his right hand, and the pen quickly rotated between his slender and beautiful fingers. At one moment, the pen suddenly stopped, and Lin Yao slowly raised his eyes.

In an instant, I thought of a plan.

This plan was implemented at noon the next day.

There was a two-hour break at noon. Lin Yao did not go to the canteen with his good friend Qiu Yu on the grounds that he wanted to go out of school to buy some learning materials.

He went straight to the school gate, took the bicycle parked next to the playground, left the school gate, did not eat, and stepped on the bicycle and ran to the hospital where He Zhe and his grandfather were now located.

When Lin Yao arrived, a familiar figure walking outside in the square at the entrance of the hospital could be seen from afar. The other party's face was condensed. At a glance, he knew that he would be in a bad mood.