092 - Send a wife to the super sss-level beast 11 [ END ]

The development of the situation gradually exceeded the expectations of the management. They thought that it was just a unilateral runaway and only needed to give it to the town. Just hold it down.

But I didn't expect it at all. The fact is far more than that.

Originally, there were special walls between each district and each district, but suddenly, the barriers between all seven districts disappeared.

The various regions are directly connected without hinderance.

The guardians of each area began to rush in the direction of the seventh district together.

The number of guardians in a single area may not be large, slowly gathering together and becoming unusually large.

There seemed to be some kind of force driving them, and one of the managers immediately said what he suddenly thought of.

The guardian of District 7 is a beast king. With his ability, he can completely control or even control other fierce beasts.

They can't be allowed to leave that city, and they can't be allowed to the surface!

Some managers shouted like this.

The game closed all the live broadcast platforms as fast as possible, not live in real time. When the audience saw the suddenly dark comments, they cursed excitedly.

However, the game was temporarily unable to take care of the audience, and the upper staff immediately contacted the engineering department to close all the passages of the underground city.

Following the reply, it was said that the underground passage could not be closed. The switches in the backup console in the underground city had been turned on, and even the self-explosion button of the city had been turned on.

That is to say, the whole underground game city will explode in 30 minutes, and then be completely blown up into ruins.

All this happened quickly and without warning. The game organizers never thought that the backup console they deliberately made would destroy their efforts and painstaking efforts over the years in an instant.

It's like a dream.

Some people even refuse to believe that they invested heavily in the whole underground city. The killing game has been going on for decades, and nothing has ever made any trouble.

How could such a big accident happen today? It's impossible.

Impossible!

The man firmly believed that there was a remedy. They had a cooperative relationship with the federal military and connected to the military headquarters. After learning of the accident in the underground capital, the military immediately sent an elite army to stop their escape.

A large federal warship with dark bodies stretched out into the air, turned its head, followed, and rushed to the distant skyline in the blink of an eye.

The barrier walls between all areas collapsed, and the cannibals in other areas gathered towards the seventh district.

Lin Yao and Gao Xin opened the passage connecting the surface in the backup control room of the underground passage.

Coming out of the underground passage and returning to the ground, the beast-shaped body stands not far away.

After Lin Yao climbed up, he immediately went to the road.

Smelling Lin Yao's breath, the head of the giant beast turned around.

The dark gray animal pupils were as cold as cold as they saw Lin Yao. At a speed visible to the naked eye, those colds were dissipating quickly, and replaced by gradually becoming rich love.