098 - Remove the ungrateful scum 5

So after just a few glasses of his stomach, Rouffy's whole face flushed, and because of the colorful lights in the bar, it was impossible to see the situation of Rofie at the moment.

Wen Liang was next to Luo Fei. He noticed that the smile on Luo Fei's face was a little different from that in the same day. He just looked at it. When Luo Fei was about to drink, he pretended to stop it. After the glass was robbed by Luo Fei, he let Rofee immerse himself in drinking.

Lin Yao and Zhan Peng both sat next to Wen Liang. Wen Liang and they were lovers. Naturally, they had vision and didn't get involved in the two.

After drinking a bottle of red wine, he ordered a small bottle of beer. Suddenly, Wen Liang came to Zhan Peng's ear and mentioned that Rofe was drunk. He took her back to school first.

Zhan Pengxiao squinted at Wen Liang and Luo Fei, who was paralyzed in his arms, and squeezed his eyebrows at Wen Liang.

When the two looked at each other, they actually knew the real thoughts in each other's hearts.

Zhan Peng raised his hand, patted Wenliang on the shoulder, and cheered on.

Wen Liang nodded slightly, and then looked at Lin Yao. Because he was intersipeng with Lin Yao, Wen Liang compared a few gestures. Lin Yao almost understood, nodded and said nothing.

Wen Liang helped Roffy out of the bar and did not send Roffy back to school as he said. Instead, he turned his foot and went to a hotel not far from the bar with Rouffy.

The money for opening a room is the card given by Luo Fei to Wen Liang.

Taking the elevator upstairs, Wen Liang put Rofey on the bed, stretched out his hand to lift a wisp of hair on Rouffy's forehead, and bent down and kissed Rouffy's forehead.

If Rofey wants to, it may take a long time. Why don't you take advantage of the other party's drunk and let their relationship go further. As for Luo Fei woke up tomorrow, Wen Liang has already prepared all the lines he needs to say. It's just that he can't stand it. Just because he loves Luo Fei too much, he will be responsible for her and so on. .

Murphy loves him deeply, and Wen Liang is absolutely sure. As long as Rofee is pregnant with his child, everything will go smoothly, such as his life, such as what he wants.

Wen Liang went to the bathroom to take a shower. When he washed out quickly, he wrapped a bath towel around his waist. He went to the head of the bed, knelt on his knees and put his hands on the drunken Roffie, and was about to slowly bent down.

Suddenly, the change happened.

The door of the room was suddenly seen, not only his room, but also the knocking on the door in the next room was deafening.

"...It's on fire, it's on fire, and the trouble will come out quickly."

The banging sound made Wen Liang's brain hurt, but he still heard the sound outside. I don't know where the hotel was on fire. Wen Liang immediately got up from Luo Fei. First, he looked at the direction of the door, and then quickly looked down at Luo Fei, who was unconscious, who fell on the bed. His face was gloomy and cursed in a low voice. The planned thing was suspended due to unexpected changes.

He put on his clothes in a hurry, helped Rofee off the bed, and walked out of the house with someone in his arms.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw all the hotel guests who looked panicked and rushed to the emergency passage.

Wen Liang held a person in his arms, and he was naturally not as fast as anyone else, and because he wanted to help Rouffy, he was almost knocked down by the people who ran behind him several times.