056 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 2

"How can you save it?" Lin Yao questioned that he knew Li Ran's identity as a zombie emperor, but Li Ran had not arrived a day to become a zombie emperor. It would not be easy to disperse so many large zombies in a short time.

Mental power is now forcibly used, and if it is used excessively, it will definitely damage Li Ran's nerves.

"This is a request, not a request." As for how to save him, Li Ran has his own way.

Lin Yao disagreed with Li Ran's do so. They should work together, which should be the most correct.

Knowing what Lin Yao is worried about, for Li Ran, who has died once, there is no threat for him in terms of the current danger. He is a zombie, and the zombies will not attack him.

"With you alone, you can't save your friend. If you don't listen to me at present, I can make them not want to get out of this mall."

It's not alarming. The people in the mall are Lin Yao's friends, not his. He helped Lin Yao with this favor, but there is a premise. If something happens to Lin Yao, even if he rescues them, he may let these people bury Lin Yao.

After becoming a zombie, the body was cold, the blood was cold, and the heart seemed to follow the cold.

In the past, Li Ran would definitely not have said such indifferent and cruel words.

At that time.

Lin Yao saw that Li Ran's voice was completely determined and realized that Li Ran was not laughing at him.

The corners of his mouth squeezed tightly and nodded gently: "Okay, I know. I'll wait quietly next to me. Be careful when you go in. By the way, I'll give you this thing."

He said that Lin Yao approached Li Ran's noodles and brought a red and black weaving hand to Li Ran on his left hand.

"When you show them this hand rope, they won't doubt your identity."

"Alth, there are power inside. Don't let them see that you are a zombie for the time being."

The hand rope was not easy to wear, so Lin Yao helped Li Ran wear it.

The cold temperature of the rope is different from that of Li Ran, because it had been worn on Lin Yao's hand before, and the rope was warm at this time.

The heat was fine, but at the moment I put it on, it suddenly flowed into Li Ran's body.

Li Ran looked at the rope on his wrist with calm and deep pupils.

Inside the mall, Song Yongsi and Gu Chi hid in a room in a corner on the third floor.

Three of the five were powers, but the attack was only Song Yongsi, and Song Yongsi's feet were broken in a battle with the zombies a few days ago.

The other two, one is a defense, a local power, and a young girl. The girl is a mental power, but her mental strength is currently very fragile, and her physical strength has retreated greatly.

The other two ordinary humans did not have much blood on their face due to the shortage of food and water.

I stay at the window every day, hoping that a search team will pass by here on the other side of the base and rescue them.

It was not far from the base. In addition, someone in their previous team had escaped before the zombies. The man assured them that he would rush to the base and find someone to save them.

One day passed, two days passed, and the week was almost over. Except for the zombies gathered on the side of the mall, they never saw a living person.

Some people inside think that the man who escaped is afraid that he will be more or less auspicious, and they can only wait here to die.