094 - Remove the ungrateful scum 1

According to the original plot, in the recent period, Lin Yao and the hero Wen Liang and the boss sister Luo Fei intersected. The two are in love, but because they both go to school, they have not been stuck together all the time.

Naturally, it didn't work. Lin Yao thought about whether to see the hero or Luo Fei first.

Without thinking for too long, Lin Yao made up a chance to meet Luo Fei tomorrow morning and asked Wenliang to come out to get together in the evening.

Relying on the sofa, the work of demolishing the world is fundamentally different from the work Lin Yao has received, but obviously a destructive job, Lin Yao can't feel any pressure at all, and even his whole body and mind is extremely relaxed. He doesn't need to worry or care about anything.

He reached out and took a pillow next to his arms. Lin Yao put his chin on his chin. Suddenly, he seemed to have thought of something and laughed directly.

In fact, it is the main reason, how could he not know?

His worries in the past are all because of one of them.

Now they are working in the demolition department and become a member of the demolition department. Everything is settled, and naturally, he will feel unprecedented peace of mind.

As for the other person, whether he is looking for him all over the world now is the other party's question.

Whoever lets himself tear a soul out, and what else can do without memory?

Lin Yao smiled and waited for Zhou Yuan to find him as soon as possible.

Lin Yao and Luo Fei are in the same school, but they are a junior and the other is a freshman. The college covers thousands of acres, and naturally they have never seen each other in the vast sea of people.

At noon the next day, according to the original owner's habits, he basically did not eat in the school canteen. In order to create a chance encounter with Rophile, Lin Yao went to the canteen at noon the next day.

Lin Yao observed the body possessed by the world in front of the mirror, but it was still the same as before. The leather bag was handsome and handsome.

The original owner was not good at dressing up, and the bangs on the forehead were also a little long, almost covering half of his cheeks. Lin Yao went to the hairdresser downstairs to get a hair. After that, someone in the shop kept staring at him without blinking.

When he went to see Rofey, Lin Yao didn't want to dig Rofee from the hero. How could Luo Fei and the hero were in love? He just wanted to make a little impression of him before he officially met Rofee and let Rofee know that they were in the same school.

The classmates with Lin Yao were also handsome, but with Lin Yao beside him, he obviously felt that there were many more people watching him today than ever before. At first, he felt a little strange until a bold girl ran to them with a red face and asked for Lin Yao's mobile phone number.

The classmate turned his head in a daze, and then bumped into Lin Yao's smiling warm face.

Walking into the canteen, standing in line behind one of the queues, and eyes gathered around.

Following something that surprised the students, the students who were in front of them, actually left for the other queues, so after a moment, they were empty in front of them.

The classmate watched Lin Yao, standing behind him, brush his shoulders and walked straight to the empty window. The classmate was surprised and his mouth was slightly open and his eyes widened.