090 - Send a wife to the super sss-level beast 9

What happened next was indeed not seen by the third human beings.

But the third person knew that naturally that person was Lin Yao.

The system broadcast to him the situation of Qida and Song Ting in real time. Qida did not completely continue to disguise, but let Song Ting and others know his non-human identity.

Two human beings, including Song Ting, were told after coming out of the elevator, and then the two of them could just look behind and let him deal with it.

The way of dealing with it is stunning.

Those man-eating metal wolves, through the smell of human breath, found the underground parking lot in a blink of an eye.

As soon as I entered, I found them.

The mutant beasts slowly gathered in, and there was a frightening gasp in the open mouth. The tusks were extremely sharp, that is, thick and long. If bitten by the tusks, they would die instantly.

The two people in front of the elevator directly took a sip of air conditioning.

In contrast, the whole man stood in front of him like steel and iron bones, and he was not afraid of the besieged beasts at all.

Instead of using human language, he speaks to fierce wolves in a beast language that human beings can't understand.

The system was translated to Lin Yao.

Generally speaking, it means that these fierce beasts submit to him. He has a way to let them eat more delicious prey, not like this now, you have to wait until every hunting game begins.

As long as the fierce beasts are willing to listen to him, in the near future, there will be a continuous flow of delicious humans for them to eat.

"How can we be sure that what you said is not a lie?" Obviously, the fierce beasts have intelligence and will not listen to him immediately with a few words.

"You don't need to confirm, because even if you resist, you can't change any result."

The sound and spring breeze suddenly burst into an endless and huge murderous breath in a pair of gray animal pupils.

Even the man-eating metal wolf and Song Ting did not see exactly what had happened, and a pure white figure flashed through the field of sight, and the white ghost shadow flashed at the speed of light among the cannibal wolf.

It followed by a crisp sound of bone fracture.

After a sound, there was a loud and huge object fell to the ground.

The surface of the basement seems to shake it.

All eyes gathered at the place where the sound came, where there was a metal beast lying, and the neck of the beast was twisted in an unimaginable posture.

The head and body turned for half a full circle, and the metal beast's pupils rolled around. Obviously, he didn't expect to die so quickly.

When the surrounding metal beasts saw their companions, they suddenly became a corpse, and turned their eyes to the man standing next to the body.

The man's cold and dark eyes swept through these still alive metal beasts, and he then added the unfinished words.

"I allow you to resist. You can avenge your dead companions."

At that moment, Song Ting and others outside the elevator intuitively spoke calmly like a terrible monster than metal man-eating wolves.

Or it should be said that he is not like, he is a monster.