03 - 0103

He Zhe thought that his refusal was obvious enough. Lin Yao should understand what he meant and choose to leave by himself if he had a little vision.

As a result, He Zhe didn't walk a few steps away, and there was the sound of heavy objects falling to the ground behind him, and the sound of someone running.

He was surrounded by him and Lin Yao. He Zhe knew that it was from Lin Yao, and then the sound of heavy objects falling to the ground, He Zhe felt strange, but several times, He Zhe still did not stop and continued to move forward.

Immediately after him, a man bumped up quickly, accompanied by a cautious and a sound of something falling.

He Zhe was hit so almost that he couldn't stand still. He staggered forward several steps before he looked and stood still.

No matter how unwave there was, he was suddenly hit by Lin Yao, which made him volat.

He Zhe's eyes suddenly tightened, and a faint anger came out of his eyes.

After twisting over, he wanted to ask why Lin Yao hit him for no reason.

The sight was the glass wine bottle that fell to the ground first. He Zhe recalled that the sound just now was indeed a bit like the sound of the glass bottle being smashed.

He passed by the other second. The ground was clean and smooth, and there was no glass.

So this broken wine bottle is a falling object at high altitude.

The place where he fell was where He Zhe was knocked open by Lin Yao.

Yu Guang looked further ahead, where there was a bicycle, which seemed to have been thrown away by the owner in a hurry.

These details are combined to present He Zhe with a fact that can't be more obvious.

That is, after he turned around and left, a wine bottle fell from the sky. After Lin Yao saw it, he rushed directly to save him.

He Zhe's heart trembled, and his eyes dragged to Lin Yao's face.

The other party saved himself. No matter what kindness they had before or whether they were in love with each other, he should thank Lin Yao.

However, before He Zhe said this thank you, he completely stopped because of the painful expression of Lin Yao's face and the action of covering his shoulders.

Immediately, thank you became a question that he didn't notice his worries and asked, "What's wrong? Was it hit?"

"No...uh..." Lin Yaogang said a wordless and wanted to hide his injury. Because of the turn of his body, he pulled his shoulders, which was so painful that he couldn't recognize it.

"Let me see." At this time, He Zhe had completely forgotten that he didn't want to have any contact with Lin Yao at all before a moment. He stepped in front of Lin Yao and reached out his hand to take off Lin Yao's coat.

His movements were all strong. Lin Yao subconsciously raised his hand to block it, and his wrist was caught by He Zhe. He Zhe seemed to be domineering. He didn't like others to disobey his will. He buckled Lin Yao's wrist. One eye warned Lin Yao to be moved randomly, and the other hand reached between Lin Yao's neckline.

Lin Yao probably knew that He Zhe was out of kindness and gradually relaxed his strength.

He gently pulled away the clothes on Lin Yao's shoulder, and He Zhe stared at Lin Yao naked. The exposed shoulders and the small skin are only seen in less than ten seconds. It will be red, and even the infiltrating blood can be faintly visible.