07 - 0107

After about a minute of heart resuscitation, Han Dongyang's eyelids suddenly trembled and seemed to open it.

Lin Yao had knelt on one knee to knee next to Han Dongyang's left hand. Seeing that the patient showed signs of waking up, he breathed for a long breath, stopped pressing Han Dongyang's chest, and pressed Han Dongyang's shoulder in one hand and put his head in one hand to prevent Han Dongyang from getting up.

"Don't move yet. Just lie down like this. I have already made the emergency number, and the doctor will come soon." Lin Yao leaned over Han Dongyang, and his handsome face was full of tenderness and concern.

The voice had a strange demagogic power, which made Han Dongyang, who wanted to struggle, raise his little head back after staring at Lin Yao's affectionate peach blossom eyes.

Han Dongyang's dry lips were open. Due to the accidental fall of his body, his voice suddenly couldn't be heard.

Lin Yao didn't understand the lip language, but he still knew what Han Dongyang was talking about for the first time.

"He wants to drink water." Systematic relays Han Dongyang's words.

Lin Yao straightened up his back and said to the nearest person, "Come here with a bottle of water."

The man was suddenly called by Lin Yao. He was stunned. Then he turned around and ran to look for water.

The people who went to the school hospital led the school doctor to trot this way. When people saw the school doctor dressed in white officials coming and gave way one after another.

The school doctor came to Lin Yao and Han Dongyang lying on the ground. Lin Yao took his arm away from Han Dongyang. Han Dongyang's fingers hanging beside him moved. He knew that Lin Yao was Ning Gao. When he first played the game, Lin Yao stood by the court. The boy's beautiful face was extremely prominent in the crowd. If it comes to the beginning of the game There is no special feeling for Lin Yao.

Then when Lin Yao ran over the first time he fell and took a series of first aid measures against his body, Han Dongyang could no longer regard Lin Yao as an irrelevant person.

When the boy's affectionate peach blossom eyes stared at him caringly, the tenderness rippled inside made Han Dongyang feel fascinated in an instant.

Therefore, when the school doctor replaced Lin Yao, Han Dongyang wanted to reach out to stop him. At this time, he could not think of too many other things. He obeyed his physical instinct and hoped that Lin Yao would not leave.

But the heart just stopped suddenly and was weak all over, but my fingers moved and my arm could not be raised.

"For some unknown reason, his heart suddenly stopped beating. I gave him a heart resuscitation. Doctor, you can check it again." Lin Yao stepped back a little and gave up all the vacancies to the doctor.

Han Dongyang had woken up, which was enough to show that his life was worry-free. The doctor squatted down. Body, check Han Dongyang's body.

Those who gathered in front of He Zhe and planned to ask He Zhe for an explanation. After Han Dongyang woke up, they turned around and gathered over. Hearing Lin Yao's conversation with the hospital, it was probably clear that it was Han Dongyang's own reason and might have little to do with He Zhe.

Most of the attention is paid to Han Dongyang lying on the ground, including Ning Gao.

When He Zhe stood up in Lin Yao, he found thin sweat on the tip of Lin Yao's nose. He Zhe suddenly remembered that Lin Yao was still hurting his shoulder. He was annoyed by his negligence just now, and walked from behind Lin Yao.