040 - Send a wife to the president 4

He didn't seem to notice the dodging of Lin Yao's eyes for a moment. Fu Mingxuan remembered the birthday gift Lin Yao gave him last night.

"Do you like painting very much?" Fu Mingxuan suddenly asked.

Lin Yao was stunned for a moment and focused on the point: "I like it."

"Have you studied it before?"

"During my study, I signed up for an interest class, but I didn't study for a long time." It is not clear how Fu Mingxuan asked this question, but for the integrity of the lie, Lin Yao found an excuse that was difficult to confirm.

It's really just casual. Fu Mingxuan hummed and didn't continue to ask anything later.

Following Lin Yao, his stomach purged and starved, which made Lin Yao's face turn red again.

"What do you want to eat? Call them to deliver it." They pointed out that Fu Mingxuan arranged for Lin Yao's driver.

In recent days, the driver has been very idle. As soon as he received the phone call, he immediately drove to a restaurant.

At this time, it was already lunchtime. There were not many people in the restaurant. Soon the food was ready. The driver took the food to Fu Mingxuan.

After that, Fu Mingxuan sat on the sofa and read the newspaper, and Lin Yao sat at the other side of the table to eat alone.

"It feels like he is a little tempted with you." If you are not tempted, you won't stay in the house all the time today. If you follow Fu Mingxuan's previous habits, even if there are not many things to deal with in the company, you will basically not go out.

I'm still at home today.

The driver left when he had already put the food. He was about to get to the door and was called by Fu Mingxuan from the sofa. Fu Mingxuan said something to the driver. The driver nodded straight without falling and left quickly.

Before Lin Yao finished half of the bowl of rice, the door was knocked on again.

Getting up and opening the door, the driver stood outside the door without entering the house and gave Lin Yao a small bag from a pharmacy in his hand.

There is no need to speculate at all. This anti-inflammatory drug must be used by Lin Yao. The driver glanced secretly. There were visible mottled traces in many places on Lin Yao's body.

The wife and children in the driver's family have been hot for a long time, so naturally know how those traces came from. Peeping into the leopard in the tube is enough to prove how fierce the two rolled last night.

With restrained his eyes, the driver looked at his nose and said, "This is what Mr. Fu just asked me to buy." This can't help but mention this. Then he lowered his head slightly, stepped back half a step back, quickly turned around. As soon as he turned his eyes, the figure almost disappeared at the end of the corridor.

Holding the medicine, Lin Yao closed the door softly and passed by the living room to Fu Mingxuan. Even if the man sat on the sofa, his back seemed to be bent in a small curve, not a complete steel bone. He wore casual clothes at home, and his cuffs were tied up a small circle, revealing a delicate wrist bone. Looking at the distance, the whole body The cold smell seems to have been reconciled a lot in this environment.

Fu Mingxuan was looking at the newspaper spread out in his hand and did not raise his eyes. Lin Yao did not disturb him. He put the medicine on the table and continued to eat.

After eating, Lin Yao immediately packed up, picked it up, carried it out, and threw it downstairs into the trash can.

When he returned to the room, Fu Mingxuan was still reading the newspaper on the sofa. Lin Yao stared silently for a while, took a glass of warm boiled water, and walked over to put the coffee table in front of Fu Mingxuan.