057 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 3

There was a smell of fishy and sweet blood between the lips and teeth. Within a moment of blood poured into the mouthpiece, Li Ran's consciousness of coma, like in a thick fog, suddenly appeared a transparent light.

This light awakened Li Ran in an instant.

The taste of blood is familiar. That's what he used not long ago. Even if he didn't open his eyes, Li Ran still knew very well who the person in front of him was.

The other party sucked his blood again without precaution. Li Ran felt that there might be only a reason why he was a powerful zombie who still existed in reason.

Li Ran had a faint feeling. When he recalled the moment when he had just woken up as a zombie, the young man standing high and looked down at his eyes.

He felt that it was not his illusion. He fell in love with the young man at first sight, and the young man seemed to have different feelings for him.

This unusual emotion makes the young man expose himself to his bloodthirsty zombie without any precaution.

Suddenly, Li Ran opened his eyes and looked at Lin Yao's failure to restrain in time.

The strong affection in the clear and pure peach blossom eyes, like the flood of the breakwater, flowing silently out.

Lin Yao's pupils widened slightly. He didn't expect Li Ran to wake up so quickly. He thought he had to wait at least for a while.

Li Ran buckled Lin Yao's wrist and stopped sucking each other's blood, but did not immediately leave his lips from Lin Yao's hand.

He stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked it. He licked the place where he bit through the bleeding by himself, and his movements were gentle. Li Ran's eyes did not leave Lin Yao's face, opposite Lin Yao's eyes.

No one spoke. Through the look of each other at this moment, everyone is smart and knows each other's consciousness almost a moment.

The tongue licked the wound, then moved away, and Li Ran's finger was pressed up, pressing the bleeding wound tightly.

A little scarlet blood stained Li Zan's lips and fell into Lin Yao's eyes. There was no sign that Lin Yao felt a little hungry in his heart.

He was obviously a human. When he saw Li Ran sucking his blood, he was surprised, as if he was deceived and wanted to taste the taste of blood.

With such a desire in his heart, Lin Yao suddenly felt that his lips were a little dry, and he licked his lips on the tip of his tongue.

As soon as his little action came out, he stared at his dark pupils like the night, which suddenly sank as if he could not see any light.

Lin Yao may not be very clear. His action of licking his lips was no less than a hint to Li Ran.

After becoming a zombie, at the same time, it is more cold and rational than before, the other side seems to be resisting to temptation, and seems to be on the verge of collapse at any time.

For example, now, when Li Ran's eyes fell down and fell on Lin Yao's undyed but reddishing bright lips, suddenly, Li Ran wanted to taste the taste there.

By the time Li Ran realized it, he had grabbed Lin Yao's arm and pulled people into his arms.

Suddenly, he touched a piece of softness. At that moment, a strong current could not hide its ears. In an instant, it entered Li Ran's body and spread crazily to his internal organs and limbs.

It's just so light that the cerebral cortex is numb and trembling.

The young man's hand trembled slightly for a moment, which was too comfortable, like taking poison. The product is average.