030 - Send a wife to the movie emperor 2

Because of Kang Xiaofei and the man who had an attempt on Lin Yao, Lin Yao originally planned to postpone the meeting with Gu Xiyan, but unexpectedly, it turned out to be like this at present.

Gu Xiyan took the initiative to come to him.

Lin Yao believed that it was not his own illusion. Gu Xiyan looked at him with the same eyes as the middle-aged man, which had the meaning of possession. The difference was that Gu Xiyan was obviously not malicious here.

If you pass by this time, I don't know when the next opportunity will be. Lin Yao hasn't seen such a good opportunity and slipped away from his hand.

Walking to the door of the car, Lin Yao reached out and opened the door, then sat in the car, pulled over the seat belt and tied it to his body.

"Please drive to Upper West Street." Lin Yao turned his face to the left, his eyebrows bent slightly, and his eyes were bright.

Gu Xiyan was stared at by Lin Yao's beautiful peach blossom eyes, as if there was a small hook, constantly hooking his soul. Gu Xiyan lived for nearly 30 years. He had never believed that he would fall in love at first sight.

But it seems that the world is so unpredictable.

On this night, when he met the person he dreamed of, Gu Xiyan gradually closed his phael holding the steering wheel.

"If you don't like that kind of party, try not to go alone in the future." Gu Xiyan subconsciously thought that Lin Yao was going alone, so it was so easy to say other people's way. At the same time, Gu Xiyan remembered that when he met Lin Yao at the elevator, the other party obviously looked in a coma.

He is also involved in the entertainment industry, and the time is not short. Similar things often happen. Occasionally, he will hear something like Lin Yao. He has just entered the entertainment industry and has no background. His appearance is the kind of attraction in an instant. It is easy to become the prey of some people. Gu Xiyan turned his eyes and looked at it. Lin Yao took a look, and the latter just looked at what he had just said.

The peach blossom eyes are clear and bright, and there is no confusion or confusion. So Lin Yao was not in a coma at all before, and he has always been awake?

That's why soon after being brought into the house, he used the ashtray to break the head of the person who tried to infect him.

"I'm not alone. He gave me a glass of wine with another colleague in the company, but obviously he didn't like me very much. At that time, he suddenly showed a special flattering look. I was a little suspicious and poured out the wine he gave me without drinking it."

"As for the back, I just wanted to see what they were going to do, so I deliberately lay on the chair and pretended to sleep. Who knew it was taking good care of me."

Lin Yao smiled and said indifferently and calmly. He didn't look like talking about what he had just experienced, but talking about others.

The little that Gu Xiyan just rose to protect Lin Yao's heart stopped for a moment.

If you just look at your appearance, you will feel that Lin Yao is pure and flawless at first sight. It won't be the kind of person who can protect himself well. At least in Gu Xiyan's opinion, the boy is pure and clear, like a piece of white paper that is not stained with any color.

Such people, which look bright on the surface of the entertainment industry and hide a lot of dirt behind their backs, will make people have the impulse to dye it black.

But after listening to Lin Yao's words, it was clear that he knew everything.

Therefore, Gu Xiyan thought that his sudden desire for protection seemed to have become a little redundant.