027 - Send a wife to the school hunk 27

The next day, Lin Yao didn't wake up until noon. The room was quiet. Another person who was supposed to lie on the same bed with him disappeared.

Lifting the quilt, Lin Yao got up and got out of bed.

As soon as my feet touched the ground, I was about to stand up, my body suddenly shook, and my feet were like stepping on a large ball of cotton, and almost fell and kneel down.

The eyes turned black for a moment, and at the same time, his head was heavy and feet were light.

Lin Yao fell back to the edge of the bed and sat down, bowed his back, eased for a while, grabbed the wall with his hand, and slowly moved towards the toilet.

"You have a fever." The system reminded Lin Yao.

Lin Yao knew that his body was different from usual, but in his opinion, this minor illness was not a problem. He opened the toilet door, Lin Yao went in and put out hot water in front of the washbasin.

He raised his eyes and looked into the glass mirror inlaid on the wall in front of him. There was a slightly sick face inside, and his lips were quite dry, and Lin Yao's tongue was moistened.

The line of sight went down his jaw, exposed to the neckline of the clothes, which was covered with many mottled marks of different colors.

In those scenes last night, Lin Yao recalled it and felt as if he had been overwhelmed by desire and went crazy with He Zhe for most of the night. If he didn't fall asleep in the end, He Zhe was afraid he would still pull him to continue.

"Where is he going?" When he woke up, he didn't see anyone. He left him alone in the room. No matter how he looked at it, it was a bit like eating in his mouth and then carrying his trousers and leaving.

After thinking about it, Lin Yao shook his head and laughed at himself. He thought he still knew He Zhe's personality, and the other party would not really do anything to abandon him.

"Go downstairs to buy you antipyretics. It's already in the elevator."

Walking out of the toilet, Lin Yaogang opened the door, and the door diagonally opposite was also opened from the outside. The two stared at each other at a distance.

He Zhe held the medicine from the pharmacy in his hand and noticed that Lin Yao's face was pale and he was even more annoyed.

He Zhe walked out of the house and closed the door with his backhand. He Zhe quickly came to Lin Yao and wanted to reach out to touch Lin Yao. He noticed the signs on Lin Yao's neck and didn't feel it at night. He looked shocking during the day, and immediately wanted to slap himself in the face.

"I bought the medicine?" When Lin Yao saw He Zhe staring at him and didn't say anything, he knew that He Zhe was blaming himself. They were willing to do this matter. Whether He Zhe did a little fiercely, chase the bottom, or his indulgence? He did not stop himself, and he was completely indulged in the joy of sensual desire.

"I don't have much strength. Please clean up things." Lin Yao stretched out his hand and took the medicine from He Zhe, and his feet flashed to the bedside.

He Zhe turned around. Lin Yao's words were basically showing him an attitude, and He Zhe's solemn face suddenly eased a lot.

He opened his lips slightly: "Take the medicine after meals. If you are not feeling well, lie down for a while. I'll call you when you are cleaned up."

"Okay." In front of He Zhe, Lin Yao didn't insist on anything. He lay down half and fell asleep again with his eyes closed.

He didn't really fall asleep completely. He Zhe vaguely heard the sound of He Zhe walking around. Maybe he took care of him for fear of disturbing him. He Zhe walked very softly.