020 - Send a wife to the school hunk 20

The post recorded by Tang Bing in the forum spread all over Ninggao in an instant like a virus.

Many students like to visit the forum, and then almost every class has its own group, and people send the post address to their class group.

Not long after the interval between Tang Bing's Class 6, as well as Lin Yao and He Zhe, the same website appeared in the class group. Everyone clicked on the post and heard Tang Bing's excited voice.

People in Class 6 basically knew in an instant that the voice was Tang Bing. Although the people in other classes were not familiar with Tang Bing, there were people from Class 6 of Senior Three in the post, indicating that it was Tang Bing.

Tang Bing's mobile phone began to be bombarded by various text messages a few minutes later.

"Tang Bing, is that you?"

"You lied and slandered He Zhe in Class Two. Why?"

"You don't like He Zhe, cheat each other and be with each other, and now you frame He Zhe like this. Tang Bing, you are disgusting."

"Handless..."

...

Some of these words are obviously insulting.

Tang Bing stared in horror and looked at someone familiar or strange to send her a message.

Even someone called her. Tang Bing's hand shook suddenly and his mobile phone fell to the ground.

The bell kept ringing, like a flood beast in the dark night.

Tang Bing got out of bed in a panic, picked up her mobile phone, and turned it off in a hurry.

The surrounding area instantly fell into a dead silence. The boundless cold penetrated into every pores of Tang Bing's body. She was so cold that her teeth trembled. She sat directly against the hospital bed and sat on the cold floor tiles.

Her arms wrapped around her legs, and Tang Bing's eyes slowly became empty and dull.

The next moment in heaven, the next moment in hell, the corners of Tang Bing's mouth twitched unconsciously.

She thought that the person who had just left was completely demons in angel's skins, and the other party was lying to her and using her from beginning to end.

She hated him for a moment, and she never hated him now.

Tang Bing smiled and then burst into tears.

He Zhe knew what happened on Ning Gao's side as soon as possible. The forum post was given to him by Tian Hongming. Compared with others caring about Tang Bing's false accusation of him, He Zhe found other problems from the audio.

For example, he was wondering who recorded the audio and who Tang Bing was talking to at that time.

One fact is obvious enough that Tang Bing self-harm and slandered He Zhe in order to stand in front of her.

Therefore, He Zhe has reason to believe that the other party is the person Tang Bing likes, and He Zhe must know that person.

Who is the other party?

The answer is about to come out.

The other party will do this, let Tang Bing take the initiative to say that she deliberately framed him, indicating that the other party cares about him very much.

He Zhe originally planned to slow down the relationship with each other by transferring to another. Every night, Lin Yao lay beside him, completely trusting and defenseless. He Zhe used great control to completely occupy people.