031 - Send a wife to the movie emperor 3

Gu Xiyan asked the agent to investigate Lin Yao's specific identity information, and the system told Lin Yao for the second time.

At that time, Gu Xiyan had obtained a little detailed information in his hand, including even Lin Yao's current residence.

When he first met Gu Xiyan, Lin Yao felt everything. Gu Xiyan seemed to have some thoughts about him. So it seemed that Gu Xiyan fell in love with him at first sight.

Love at first sight?

Zhong's is mostly this skin on the surface, and Lin Yao didn't judge it much.

He knows it, but he has to pretend that he doesn't know.

Lin Yao is more concerned about the other than this matter.

Although he really wants to confirm whether Gu Xiyan has known someone, in the current situation, Gu Xiyan only has the memories set for him by the world. Lin Yao has not found a good enough way to verify it for the time being, so he has to run this matter.

There is still relatively plenty of time, and it is not too late for him to help Gu Xiyan avoid the upcoming harm and slander in the near future.

The only frame directly made Gu Xiyan fall to the bottom from the high clouds. Some people united to deal with Gu Xiyan, causing Gu Xiyan to fall into a strong j. In the case, the woman who called the police was originally a victim at the beginning. She was accidentally bumped into by Gu Xiyan and took action to help. As a result, the next day, the woman went to the police station to call the police and said that Gu Xiyan tried to be strong. Force her.

The real situation is that women are really obscene. Her scorner bought it with money. The man happened to have a little personal grudge with Gu Xiyan in the past, so he used this incident to frame Gu Xiyan. There was no monitoring in the place of the incident, no physical evidence and personal evidence to prove Gu Xiyan's innocence. In addition, the woman insisted that Gu Xiyan was drunk - at that time, Gu Xiyan and his friends gathered together and drank a little wine, but Backward pressure. Force her.

Gu Xiyan was also framed for the injury on a woman's body.

In the end, Gu Xiyan was sentenced and sent to prison.

When he came out a few years later, he was obviously rejected by the entertainment industry. Someone came to him to film, but those characters basically did not have decent characters, either big villains or dead cannon fodder passers-by.

In the entertainment industry, it seems so easy to destroy a person. Either you have a strong background, or be careful in words and deeds, leaving no weaknesses to others.

If you are less lucky, who offends someone, the other party is more powerful than you, and the revenge is strong, then wait to be trampled into the mud and hopeless.

Lin Yao doesn't like the entertainment industry, and there is also this reason.

·

Since Lin Yao went to the hospital that day and did not enter the ward, the man who was smashed by him was completely angry. He vowed to completely destroy Lin Yao and let him kneel in front of him to apologize and beg for forgiveness.

The man's method is very simple, that is, to ask someone else to find another young boy with a similar appearance as Lin Yao, give the other party money, let the boy cooperate, and play a play in a hotel room.

Basically, there is a side face, with a front face, but the outline is a little blurred, and the man just looks like a god, and he has taken many restrictions. In the first-level photo, there is not only a boy, but also a man. The other party has only left the country, and his face was not photographed in all the photos.