079 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 12

When beauty reaches a limit, it is an invincible weapon.

No one can fight back in front of this weapon.

Although Zhuo Qi and Banmo both wanted Lin Yao to stay, after all, it was really pleasing for such a beauty to look around and only like that.

Lin Yao proposed that he had to go to Yuanyi.

He told some lies, saying that Yuan Yi did not know that he was a snake demon. He took Yuan Yi's trust in the form of snakes. In Yuan Yi's, the other party only regarded him as a little intelligent snake.

Because he is non-toxic, Yuan Yi is not defensive against him at all.

Now it seems that everything is moving forward like a semi-magic plan, but no one can guarantee that nothing will happen in the middle of the matter.

In many cases, such a situation occurs, that is, seeing that the great success will come to a successful result, but suddenly a situation will appear, so that all efforts will be in vain.

Lin Yao stayed next to Yuanyi in the shape of a snake, which could prevent that in case.

Or if there is something wrong, you can also inform Zhuo Qi as soon as possible.

Zhuo Qi and Semi-demon have been confused by Lin Yao, and they will never think that the relationship between Lin Yao and Yuan Yi is much deeper than they think.

Lin Yao did all this for Yuanyi.

Seeing that he went to Yuanyi to be a spy, in fact, he was approaching Zhuo Qi and others in case they had any changes.

Lin Yao didn't stay long. He was a snake. Human wine was not male yellow wine, and he could not drink too much.

They said goodbye to Zhuoqi and immediately got up and left.

At Yuan Yi, his blood was proved to be effective against the blood epidemic, but after all, his status as a senior monk of Lingyin Temple was here, and people would not immediately let him give him a lot of blood.

He just let Yuan Yi give some first, and then the government officials took out half of the bowl of blood, put it into boiled cold warm water, and distributed it to a specific group of people to drink.

These people, basically no ordinary people, are all local dignitaries.

Not only in this town, but also looking at the whole country, there is a significant distinction between people.

Naturally, when saving people, they will first save those who are so-called valuable.

I don't know these things. Looking at the government at the door, the government is protecting him, but in fact, it also means surveillance.

Although Yuan Yi said that he would actively cooperate and take his blood, it was okay at any time.

Saving a person's life is better than a seven-level slaughter. With his blood, he can save hundreds of lives. For Yuan Yi, it is also a practice.

Other monks stayed in the house for a while and treated Yuan Yi's wound. One of them accidentally saw the same scar on Yuan Yi's right arm, which looked very brightly colored, which was obvious for two days.

The monk then asked Yuan Yi how the injury came from in a caring tone.

Yuan Yi looked down at the wound and subconsciously thought of Lin Yao. They separated soon after entering the gate. The other party said that they had only went there and would come back soon, but now it was almost dark, but they still haven't seen Lin Yao.