015 - Send a wife to the school hunk 15

After Sunday, it will be Monday.

Knowing the plot in advance and knowing what would happen on this day, Lin Yao's mood became heavy for no reason. There was not much smile on his face. Qiu Yu, a very insensitive friend, felt the low pressure on Lin Yao's side.

Qiu Yu asked kindly, "What's going on?" Is it not feeling well?"

What Qiu Yu can think of is that Lin Yao's health may not be very good.

"No, I'm fine." Lin Yao was surprised that Qiu Yu could find his emotional problems, so he immediately controlled his facial expression and let his smile reappear.

"If you are uncomfortable, just say it. I can ask for leave for you. Don't hold on." Qiu Yu is definitely a qualified good friend.

"I'm really fine." Lin Yao smiled faintly.

In three classes in the morning, Lin Yao was a little absent-minded and confirmed the situation of Grandpa He with the system from time to time.

By noon, the bell rang and the fish ran out.

Lin Yao walked behind the crowd, and his eyes were dark.

"Do you have to go to the hospital today?" Qiu Yu asked casually.

Lin Yao's face was light and waveless, and his eyes did not blink for a moment. Obviously, he was fascinated and thought something and did not hear Qiu Yu talking to him.

Qiu Yu gradually rose to a little uneasy. He and Lin Yao stayed together for so long that Lin Yao had always been cheerful and fearless, as if nothing could affect him.

What the hell happened now made Lin Yao show that faint sad expression.

"I said what's wrong with you today?" Qiu Yu grabbed Lin Yao's arm and suddenly pulled up the volume.

Suddenly, countless eyes fell around.

Lin Yao's eyes trembled slightly, felt the concerned eyes from all directions, and his arms struggled out.

"Well, I'm going to go there today. I'm fine. I'm fine. It's not me if I have something to do." Lin Yao bit his lower lip and then said quickly.

Qiu Yu's uneasiness in his heart was even stronger: "What's the matter? To put it directly, I will do my best to help."

"You can't help." Lin Yao's return to the Jedi is very straightforward, and no one can help him. Even he, who comes from the Crossing Office and has the golden finger of the system, not to mention Qiu Yu of npc.

"Lu Ming..." A fire in Qiu Yu's heart was suddenly aroused by Lin Yao. Shouldn't it be frank among friends?

Suddenly, a cold sight from the crowd fell on Qiu Yu.

Qiu Yu somehow felt that his hands and feet were cold and his scalp numb. He looked down the line of sight and saw a tall boy standing behind the crowd. The man's face frost frost and stared at Qiu Yu, making Qiu Yu's voice stubborn in his throat for a while.

So Qiu Yu watched Lin Yao turn around and walk away in front of him. The direction he left was still not the school canteen, but from He Zhe.

Qiu Yu first thought that Lin Yao would say something to He Zhe. Unexpectedly, Lin Yao squinted his eyes to He Zhe with a faint expression and did not say anything to the other party, and passed by He Zhe.

Seeing Lin Yao passing straight by, Qiu Yu actually felt relieved.

Lin Yao has recently been too close to He Zhe of Class Two, so close that Qiu Yu felt as if He Zhe had robbed Lin Yao from him. Obviously, he was at the same table with Lin Yao, and the two spent much longer than He Zhe and Lin Yao.