026 - Send a wife to the school hunk 26

After Lin Yao disappeared that day, He Zhe took someone to find Lin Yao. After leaving, He Zhe asked Qiu Yu to leave alone, and he rode into the same car as Lin Yao.

What happened later, Qiu Yu took the opportunity to ask Lin Yao, and the answer was 'I took a shower at He Zhe's house and stayed for one night, and nothing special happened'.

Did you take a shower?

Qiu Yu felt that it was not just a shower. He wanted to ask again. Lin Yao stared at him with an indifferent look, so Qiu Yu knew that Lin Yao didn't want to continue talking, so he didn't ask too much.

But Qiu Yu has other concerns.

"Lu Ming, you and He... and him, you can't do this." Qiu Yu was anxious at that time.

"Why not? We didn't hurt anyone. Why not?"

"Your parents? They will definitely not agree."

"He Zhe won't. I'm here, and I don't have to worry."

On this day, Qiu Yu was shocked by the progress. He always wanted to find a suitable reason to persuade Lin Yao to recognize the reality, and he would always be denied by himself immediately.

After the last class, Qiu Yu followed Lin Yao out of school and followed Lin Yao all the way to an intersection, where there was a familiar face waiting under a street lamp.

Lin Yao pedaled his bicycle. The tall and handsome boy took Lin Yao's backpack on his shoulder and put it in his own basket.

The two of them sneaked into the crowd.

Most of the time together is also studying. When he sleeps in a bed at night, He Zhe will take the initiative to kiss Lin Yao.

Lin Yao doesn't hate being pressed and kissed. When He Zhe kissed him, he will respond positively.

On several occasions, I almost wiped my gun and went on fire. After all, they were all young people, and they were all angry.

The solution is to do a few more sets of comprehensive papers. When a set of questions is finished, no matter how strong the fire is, it will almost extinguish.

It will be time for the college entrance examination soon, and the countdown to white chalk on the blackboard is marked in the upper right corner.

Nervousness seems to be shrouded in the whole third year of high school. Basically, not many people go out after class. Even if they go out, they will return soon.

The teacher no longer assigns homework, but lets the students review by themselves and read the past exam papers.

The examination venues are randomly assigned, which is very coincidentally. Although Lin Yao and He Zhe are different schools, the examination places are divided into one place, or even on different floors of a building.

In order not to run back and forth every day and delay the time, He Zhe rented a room in an upscale hotel near the school. During the college entrance examination, he stayed in a hotel with Lin Yao and went in with him.

Every time the exam comes out, unlike others, the two will not answer the right. They almost have a lot of knowledge about how they did in the exam. Let's go to the restaurant for dinner together. After eating, go back to the hotel and turn on the desk lamp to review some of the knowledge points of the next door.

There is a tacit understanding among the two. They don't talk much to each other, but every minute they get along with is very comfortable and relaxed for each other.

At the end of the last exam, Qiu Yu called Lin Yao and said that he had an appointment with several other students in the class and planned to eat beef hot pot together to celebrate the end of the exam.