037 - Send a wife to the president 1

After that, several people chatted while drinking, and the conversation was irrelevant.

Fu Mingxuan's friend came with his lover. After walking out of the bar, he drank wine and couldn't drive. The friend hugged the little lover stuck to his arms and said goodbye to Lin Yao and Fu Mingxuan. Before turning around, he secretly blinked at Fu Mingxuan and made a wink. That's way for Fu Mingxuan not to miss the opportunity.

Fu Mingxuan's face is still like a sculpture, and he can't see much change in his expression.

Fu Mingxuan asked the driver to drive over and waited by the roadside for a minute or two, and the car quickly drove to his feet from far away.

Fu Mingxuan, who turned his head to one side and stood side by side with him, Fu Mingxuan had a good impression on the young man, even if the young man's intentions were obvious.

"Gake in the car and take you back."

After being stunned, Lin Yao smiled and said, "I was just trying to say that it's not easy to take a taxi here. Let your driver help me take a ride."

The driver got out of the car and heard what Lin Yao said. He subconsciously looked up and looked over. After seeing Lin Yao Xiujun's face, combined with the meaning of the other party's words, he roughly understood Lin Yao's identity in a flash.

I immediately lowered my eyes, looking at my nose and my heart.

Pulling the door and waiting for both of them to sit in the car, the driver looked at the window glass in front of him.

Lin Yao reported the address of his home to the driver, where he nodded.

During the car driving, Lin Yao unexpectedly said nothing and looked sideways at the rapidly regressing scenery outside the window.

The address is not far from the bar. More than 20 minutes away, the car slowly heard the roadside.

Lin Yao stretched out his hand and pushed the door, and the door was pushed in the middle. Lin Yao turned his head, and his eyes of beautiful peach blossoms were full of confusing spring.

"Would you like to go up and sit down? Anyway, it's still early."

In fact, it's not early at all. It's more than ten minutes away from twelve o'clock.

The driver in front of him suddenly opened his eyes wide. He had been driving beside Fu Mingxuan for a few years. It was the first time he encountered such a bold man. This was an obvious invitation. He looked into the mirror secretly, and Fu Mingxuan did not give an answer immediately for a while.

This young man is much better-looking than those who wanted to hook up with Fu Mingxuan in the past. The driver grabbed the steering wheel and wanted to nod for Fu Mingxuan.

Fu Mingxuan moved his jaw, and the radian was too small, like the driver's hallucination.

Then what happened was not an illusion to let the driver know.

"Come here at eight o'clock tomorrow." Fu Mingxuan looked coldly at the driver.

The driver shook, and the man's eyes were sharp and penetrating, which made the driver have a fear of peeking at him and being caught.

"Yes, Mr. Fu." The driver's head should be harder.

Fu Mingxuan got off the car with Lin Yao one after another, and Lin Yao followed Fu Mingxuan to his home.

In the elevator, Lin Yao lazily leaned against the metal wall and smiled brightly: "I was bored in the afternoon and cleaned the house. Now it seems that everything is fixed."