064 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 10

The second attack of the zombie seems to stop like this, but everyone who participates in the battle is probably clear in his heart.

This is only temporary, especially after hearing what Gu Chi said, everyone in the superpower there is worried.

Gu Chi's voice was not low. Hearing his request, he was not only the power on the wall, but also some ordinary people who came around.

Everyone couldn't help wondering what Jia Entropy had done to let Gu Chi control the Zombie Legion and attack the base.

The other side clearly mentioned that just to hand over Jia Entropy from the base, they stopped the siege again.

People are talking about what to do after discussion.

Everyone saw what Jia Entropy had done for the people by the base and handed over Jia Entropy, which seemed that they were too ruthless.

But yesterday, the zombies attacked in only one direction, and today they come from two directions.

So what will happen tomorrow? Will it come from three directions, or from all directions?

This matter soon spread to Jia Entropy's ears.

He came back from outside the base at that time, describing it as embarrassed. He also had blood on his hand, and his face was extremely calm. He did not let others see anything abnormal. He struggled to escape from Li Ran's hand, thinking that this was the most unpredictable thing that happened today. Unexpectedly, it was just a beginning.

He walked at the base, where the base space was so large that the speed of information, like the spread of the virus, spread quickly for almost a moment.

At first, Jia Entropy felt strange. After he walked all the way, everyone looked at it all the way. The strange look, not the gratitude and worship of the past, became a little indescribable.

Then he saw several powers running towards him in a hurry.

After that, Jia Entropy learned of the request of the mutant zombie.

In addition to the emperor of Li Ran, there were two mutant zombies, which Jia Entropy did not expect.

He quickly left the street with the powers and went back to his home, where his confidants asked him how to deal with it.

Jia Entropy's face is so gloomy that he can drip out of water.

"Did he say time?" Jia Entropy's eyes are full of fierce light.

"Yes, before dark tomorrow." A superpowered man suppressed his voice.

Jia Entropy smiled sarcastically: "These people really thought that if they handed me over, they would be willing to rest and dream daydream."

"We think so too. How can you alone let them give up the siege? Obviously, you want to directly weaken our strength." Several superpowers in the room are all Jia Entropy's confidants, and only Jia Entropy Horse is the first.

"Then spread this news."

It's impossible for him to throw himself into the net.

As for the choice of these people at the base, even if they are really united and want to abandon him, he will definitely kill these ordinary people who are powerless and should have been eliminated before they make a decision.

There was a cold laughter in Jia Entropy's mouth.

Gu Chi's appearance was more coincidental. He abandoned his life and gave up his hope of life to one of the two people. At that time, he was also standing far away.