035 - Send a wife to the movie emperor 7

But in essence, nothing happened this night.

After Lin Yao cooked the sobering soup for Gu Xiyan and served it to the other party, Gu Xiyan just said thank you, took the bowl, gave the soup to one bite and drink it up.

Then Gu Xiyan said to Lin Yao, 'You should go to bed early', and walked past Lin Yao and went to the room.

It's not that Gu Xiyan doesn't like Lin Yao, or has any diluted Lin Yao's feelings. On the contrary, it is precisely because he is too strong that he has not received much positive response from Lin Yao. Gu Xiyan has a feeling that he is doing useless work.

He wanted to hug Lin Yao tightly, but he also wanted the other party's mood, just like him.

When he arrived at the room, Gu Xiyan took out his mobile phone and found out several encrypted photos inside. He was fascinated at a glance.

"He looked at your picture in the room." The system said to Lin Yao.

Lin Yao took the bowl back to the kitchen. The bowl was out of oil. It was clean after rinsing it with water twice.

His eyes were faint, and the corners of Lin Yao's mouth did not move.

"You plan to keep going like this. That seems to be a kind of torture for Gu Xiyan."

The person you like is in front of you at your fingertips.

But it seems that I can't get close.

"Wait a minute." It takes a suitable time to get in love over time, and there must be a time period.

When the matter was dealt with soon after, he stalled up with Gu Xiyan.

After filming one film, another film that Gu Xiyan took over before held a start-up press conference to the media at noon one Saturday.

The week after the press conference, the crew and the actors joined the group one after another.

The shooting site is not local, but in other provinces, where the scenery is beautiful and facing the sea. The crew has a large homestay, and the workers and actors live in the homestay.

Lin Yao and Gu Xiyan rushed to the shooting site together. Gu Xiyan didn't want the relationship between him and Lin Yao. He was known by too many irrelevant people. Instead, he was asked to book a hotel about half a mile away from the shooting site before coming, and the rest of the team also stayed in the hotel.

It is a modern drama. The costume props are relatively simple, and there is no need to build a venue background. Most of the actors of the crew are powerful and idolists. Not to mention their acting skills are particularly good, but they work hard. They will not cause trouble to others or the crew, and slow down the shooting progress.

He basically eats in a hotel. Although Lin Yao doesn't shoot, as Gu Xiyan's personal assistant, it seems that there is nothing wrong, but many small things pile up together and are often busy.

Gu Xiyan looked at it and pityd Lin Yao. He let him rest in the room for a day without having to follow the crew.

I'm a little tired, but I can't. Gu Xiyan worked so hard and rested by himself. Lin Yao couldn't get through it.

Following Gu Xiyan to the door, Gu Xiyan found that Lin Yao did not listen to him, and he was both happy and angry.

Gu Xiyan let go of his hand holding the doorknkeeper and turned around.

In Lin Yao's suddenly widening eyes, he buttoned his shoulders and bowed his head and kissed him.

Not enough, not enough. Gu Xiyan took Lin Yao's body and pressed it on the wall next to him. This action instantly evoked a memory in Gu Xiyan's heart.