071 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 4

"But if you go there like this, you will probably not see Yuan Yi." This is the concern of the system. It can't guess Lin Yao's plan.

But now Yuanyi has returned to Lingyin Temple. There are many eminent monks in the temple. Lin Yao, a snake demon, entered. Although he could help him shield some demons, it was inevitable that there would be no accident.

"Directly? No, of course not. Lin Yao has other plans.

"What is that?" The system is curious.

"Isn't there Xu Jing? Depending on the man's situation, if I ask him for some help, he must be very willing.

Taking advantage of the emotion that others admire him, if it had been before, Lin Yao might have thought more.

At this time, if Xu Jing had no different feelings for him, but only friendship, Lin Yao might not go to each other.

Xu Jing was greedy for his appearance, which Lin Yao saw clearly.

In a word, they each take what they need.

"I'm sure I'd like to. You suddenly disappeared, or even say goodbye. For the past two days, Xu Jing's whole body was very depressed. He also ran to the place of fireworks and looked for someone who was similar to you." The system just checked, and Xu Jing had planned to redeem the little waiter and regarded the other party as Lin Yao's stand-in. He couldn't get Lin Yao, so he looked for someone with similar eyes.

"Really?" Hearing this, Lin Yao was more sure of Xu Jing's feelings for him.

Now that we have figured out the next plan, it will be implemented immediately.

It's still early. Recently, Xu Jing has been lingering at night in the Little Shepherd Hall on Yihua Street. There will not be many changes in Yuanyi, so Lin Yao also put it aside for the time being. Lin Yao was a little curious about the waiter whose eyebrows are similar to him according to the system, and is ready to see how the other party is.

He turned into a little green snake and swam into the lotus pond and swallowed a lotus flower. Lin Yao's snake was coiled on an emerald lotus leaf and devoted himself to practice all afternoon.

When the sky was completely dark, Lin Yao woke up under the prompt sound of the system.

When he swam to the water bank, a burst of white fog suddenly rose, and the forest was far away from the human figure.

Then he flew very quickly and silently to the town at the foot of the mountain, and a red and yellow bird hiding in the dense branches and leaves trembled its wings.

After the courtship failed, the bird demon ran to heal the injury. He already knew that Lin Yao would not accept it and knew that he should be a little far away from Lin, but he could not control his body.

Originally, he flew in the mountains, but he flew to the edge of the lotus pond.

It saw Lin Yao eat lotus flowers and lay quietly on the lotus leaves to practice, surrounded by it was empty, but he knew that there were many humans with lotus flowers here. The bird demon suddenly worried that if Lin Yao was found by humans, he would have a fear of life.

Therefore, he spontaneously assumed the responsibility of protecting Lin Yao. Although Lin Yao would not like it, even if he looked at it so quietly, the bird demon felt happy.

When Lin Yao rushed down the mountain, the bird demon didn't know what Lin Yao was going to do, or followed secretly.

Xu Jing didn't eat dinner at home. As soon as the dark night fell, he asked the servant to prepare the carriage, and then left home to go to the Osmanthus Tower.