053 - Send a wife to the ghost king 8

I searched for a whole day, including that night, the ghost king waited by the waterfall, like a sculpture, without even moving his position, and his eyes didn't seem to blink.

Until dawn the next day, there was still no information about Lin Yao.

It seems that each other has disappeared from this world.

Just as the ghost king was about to leave from the waterfall, ready to summon many ghost pawns to find Lin Yao.

A wedding invitation was sent to the ghost king.

It was a subordinate of Fu Duo, the ghost king of the same continent, who came to send the invitation.

After taking the invitation from the other party, Zhou Jiyuan was puzzled. He and Fu Duo did not say that there was no relationship, but in terms of relationship, he would not marry each other, and he would send him an invitation.

Although he was curious, Zhou Jiyuan lowered his eyes and opened the invitation silently.

When he saw the name of another person who was about to become Fu Duo's wife in addition to Fu Duo on the invitation, Zhou Jiyuan's breath around his body changed suddenly.

Even the cold wind suddenly blew.

The powerful pressure, which was so powerful that the ghost who sent the invitation, couldn't stand such a huge momentum and stepped back several steps in a row.

"The person you are about to marry is Qiao Feng?" Zhou Jiyuan's tone sounded gentle, but his eyes were deeper than the Youtan, and there was no heat in it.

It's all oppression.

The ghost pawn did not know that Fu Duo was the princess of Zhou Jiyuan, the ghost king in front of him, so he nodded and said that the person who was going to marry their king soon was Qiao Feng.

Zhou Jiyuan quietly pulled a little curvature at the corners of his lips and said, "Go back and tell you, Ghost King, I will definitely arrive on time tonight."

The ghost bowed. Body, lower head: "Yes."

He saw Fu Duo's figures gradually faded away and disappeared from his own vision for a long time.

Zhou Jiyuan's raised corners of his mouth suddenly pressed down.

With a loud roar, Zhou Jiyuan waved his right arm behind him, and a huge tree trunk suddenly broke in the middle.

The broken trunk collapsed to the ground, making a harsh sound.

Quickly return to the ghost realm, Zhou Jiyuan let the ghost pawn go on, and there is no need to look for Lin Yao anymore.

He has found him.

However, the troops still have to continue to gather. He does not often take the initiative to provoke disputes, but it never means that someone bullies him, and he can stand idly by.

What's more, it's his beloved who was robbed by Fu Duo.

As for why he didn't find the door immediately, although Zhou Jiyuan had little contact with Fu Duo and had the same status, Zhou Jiyuan changed his position.

If he is Fu Duo, he will send all the invitations, and he should not move the forest far away immediately.

This is one point, and another point, as if there was a voice in the dark, saying to him.

Don't worry, Lin Yao has nothing. He is so smart that he naturally knows how to protect himself. He is waiting for you and you to pick him up.

The sound was so vivid that Zhou Ji wanted to ignore it, and he couldn't ignore it.