058 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 4

There is also a room next to the corner, and the darkness is everywhere.

When Song Yongsi pressed Gu Chi, who had originally rushed into his arms, to kiss a wall of the room. While he laughed at himself, he was also very clear that he could not refuse any request of Gu Chi at all.

The man had known for a long time that he liked him, but now he is responding to his emotions and is quietly embraced by him.

Thinking that they could die together tomorrow, Song Yongsi could not deeply embed the person he loved deeply into his body at this moment.

Song Yongsi did not embed Gu Chi into his body, but went deep into Gu Chi.

The body between his arms trembled because of the pain. Song Yong stopped. Gu Chi seemed to be afraid that he would leave, and his nails grabbed Song Yongsi's shoulder deeply.

"It's okay. You keep going. I don't hurt." Gu Chiming even trembled, but shook his head stubbornly to let Song Yongsi continue.

Song Yongsi leaned forward, his forehead against Gu Chi's forehead, and he felt the sweat on his face.

The arrow was on the string, and Song Yongsi was really uncomfortable.

He lowered his head and kissed Gu Chi's nose, and then said sorry. His palm covered Gu Chi's mouth, so as not to shout. Song Yongsi leaned up calmly.

The long night passed for a long time.

Compared with the past, after a physical hard work that night, Gu Chi did not lose insomnia and fell into a coma in the end.

Although Song Yongsi had never moved a man before, he also knew some precautions and did not put something into Gu Chi's body.

The dawn was dawned, and Song Yongsi slept all night and hugged Gu Chi in his arms.

Next to him, Gu Yu woke up first and looked around him as soon as he opened his eyes. Unexpectedly, he didn't see his brother that morning. On the contrary, Gu Chi, who was supposed to be be by her, leaned against Song Yongsi.

My brother slept peacefully. When Gu Qi saw Gu Chi for so many days, he finally fell asleep yesterday, but he didn't think about why Gu Chi didn't sleep with her, and at the same time ignored Song Yongsi's hand around Gu Chi's waist.

"Brother Song, brother..." Gu Yu wanted to say something, but suddenly realized that his voice seemed to be a little loud. Maybe he would wake up his brother and immediately stopped again.

Song Yongsi's eyes were first silently raised and looked at Gu Yu, who was diagonally opposite. He also thought that if Gu Yu found something, he would explain it to each other.

However, it seems that he thought too much. Gu Lu couldn't find anything. I don't know what happened between him and Gu Chi last night.

Therefore, Song Yongsi did not take his arm away from Gu Chi.

Gu Chi knew that there was still an important thing to do today, so even in a deep sleep, his subconsciously forced himself to wake up as soon as possible.

Slowly opening his eyes, Gu Chi took his head off Song Yongsi's shoulder.

After leaning on his body, Song Yongsi's deep eyes stared at Gu Chi. Gu Chi secretly bit his lower lip. Yesterday, he took the initiative.

He didn't sleep with anyone, nor did he have any women. Yesterday's first time, he was below.

The feeling of being virtuous all the way made Gu Chi still feel uncomfortable.

But in addition, he knew that he made Song Yongsi very happy last night. At first, he was very painful, and his back was not unpleasant.

Gu Chi didn't regret these kinds at all.