081 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 14

Yuan Yi didn't say a word. After escaping from the ground, he walked straight to the half demon.

The cold atmosphere lingering around the body made the semi-demon body and mind feel strong pressure in an instant.

If it hadn't been fully confirmed that Yuan Yi was a human being, not a human, the semi-demon would really think that he came to him like his own race, which was an extremely powerful monster.

Under Yuan Yi's strong pressure, the half demon even stepped back, and then he attacked first with a sword blade.

The tip of the sword stabbed Yuan Yi's body directly.

Yuan Yi did not hide or avoid, and he was not afraid. When the sharp blade came to his face, he waved his hand directly and blocked the blade immediately.

The pupils of the semi-demon eyes turned red, and the rapid change of the situation made people anxious, and I just wanted to convince Yuan Yi as soon as possible.

His magic was under Yuanyi. He just found that he had an excellent opportunity, but he was not sure. Now he is confronted by Yuan Yi, let alone Yuan Yi's opponent.

After Yuan Yi suppressed the blade in the semi-demon's hand with powerful mana, he quickly sealed his hands on his chest.

In the blink of an eye, he flashed to the devil, and the palm of his right hand suddenly patted forward.

The palm has the powerful power of exorcism. If he is slapped by Yuan Yi, he is afraid that he will be more or less auspicious, but suddenly his body is one step later than consciousness. When he wanted to avoid, the fierce clap has been patted with a bang.

Ah, there was a miserable sound in the semi-magic mouth, and the whole body flew up.

These four weeks were surrounded by dense bamboo forests, and the flying semi-demon flew back and broke countless green bamboos.

The body fell to the ground, and the bones around him immediately made a hoarse and unbearable sound. The pain around the body suddenly became ubiquitous, which was the deepest from the chest.

His hands were on the ground and climbed up with difficulty. The half demon suddenly felt that his throat was so sweet. He suddenly bent down and vomited a large mouthful of blood.

After that, Yuanyi gave a palm to the half demon, walked among the bamboo broken by the half demons, and approached the half demon step by step.

The half demon wanted to stand up. He just moved for a moment, and suddenly groaned in his mouth.

"Mage, I'm wrong. I'm obsessed with it. Didn't anyone in that town really die? I can assure you that I will never make such a mistake again. This half demon is very good at judging the situation and finds that there is a big gap between himself and Yuan Yi's strength. Today, it is impossible for him to get Yuan Yi's Buddha's heart. It's better to stabilize Yuan Yi first, keep himself, and then think about it in the long time.

Yuan Yi's pace forward suddenly stopped. His falling eyes fixedly looked at the half demon, and his expression changed faintly, and the half-magic suddenly felt that his words played a role.

Just as he was about to pretend to be more sincere, Yuan Yi in front of him seemed to pull the corners of his mouth.

Then the half demon's body suddenly shook, and the chest suddenly hit sharply. The half demon slowly lowered his eyes and looked down. His blade, which originally landed in the distance, was inserted at the moment. Entered his body.

The sword was so tall that it even nailed the half-demon body directly to the ground.

In an instant, the blood in the body surged out.