022 - Send a wife to the school hunk 22

As soon as the system wanted to take it on standby at that time, it did not notice the situation of Han Dongyang and others. Before this excuse was expressed, it was denied by Lin Yao in advance.

"Don't say you're on standby." This system is the only thing that binds this system to Lin Yao. It may not know much about Lin Yao, but Lin Yao can't see the system clearly.

Once it is silent, it means that something is hidden from him.

Standby is the most appropriate excuse. In addition, the system can't find any other better explanation to strip itself out and prove that it knows nothing.

"Yes, I knew it for a long time."

"Then you never told me." Lin Yao was clenched with his fist tied behind him and then let go.

"In the original plot, there was no you. The reason why I didn't inform you in advance was that I didn't want any big action in the middle. If you behave too strangely, it would cause the reversal of the laws of the world, which would be good for you."

The system only said half of the facts, and this half is not the main reason. The other main reason, it has been preset in the program. No matter what happens, it cannot be disclosed to Lin Yao.

This activity of sending warmth and love to the villain seems to be randomly assigned, but in fact, on the day the task starts, its distribution object has been decided by the above.

It can only be Lin Yao, and it must be Lin Yao.

"Really?"

Lin Yao's tone was faint, so that the system could not sense whether he believed its words or not.

"Yes, that's the case." The system has an unusually positive tone.

"Ob, let's put aside this matter for the time being. Do He Zhe know that something happened?"

"I already know, and I even began to suspect that Hongming Ueda is related to your accidental disappearance." System 1510 informs Lin Yao.

"Then I'll wait for him here." Speaking of which, He Zhe owed him several debts, and now it's time to pay it back.

As for Han Dongyang and Xing Jian, Lin Yao didn't care about them at all. They'd better control it before He Zhe came to him. If they couldn't control it, he thought he might get out of control.

Lin Yao's hope soon faded. The sound of the door lock twisting came from the closed door, followed by two approaching footsteps.

Footsteps approached Lin Yao. They came to Lin Yao. One of them stretched out their hand and took off the blindfold on Lin Yao's face the next moment.

The light suddenly rushed into his eyes. Lin Yao opened his eyes, his eyes trembled, and then his head rose up and looked at the two people standing in front of him.

He looked calm so calm that he didn't realize that he was now kidnapped and lost his freedom.

"Meet again." Han Dongyang was the first to speak. After taking away the cloth mask that blindfolded Lin Yao's eyes, he did not take it away, but followed Luo Lin Yao's chin and buckled Lin Yao's jaw.

His body leaned forward slightly. Han Dongyang looked down at the boy's beautiful peach blossom eyes like glazed stone in his hand. There used to be a distance, but now the other party is in his hand and is firmly grasped by him.

"I have to apologize to you. I can't help inviting you in such an unfriendly way. Who makes your boyfriend look at you so tight that I don't even want to make an ordinary friend with you."