08 - 0108

Lin Yao was very fast. He took a shower in twos and three times, and his hair was soaked by the rain. He washed his hair together. There was a veil on the iron frame in the bathroom. Lin Yao stretched out his hand and took one. Under the informance of the system, he knew which one was wiped and which one was wiped.

Drying the water on his head and body, Lin Yao found that he was in a hurry to come in and did not bring clean clothes. This is He Zhe's home. The clothes should be provided by the owner of the house. Lin Yao opened a crack in the door. Although everyone is of the same sex and his body structure is exactly the same, he could not run out directly.

Lin Yao was going to ask He Zhe to find him two clothes. He put them on for the time being. As soon as he opened the door, he saw a man standing outside the door, holding a warm gray pajamas in his hand.

"Take it for another." He Zhe raised his eyes and glanced at Lin Yao's red body from the cracks of the door. As soon as he was sprinkled with hot water, the boy's whole skin was full of light pink. The heat steamed out of the bathroom, carrying the fragrance of fresh shower gel. The fragrance jumped into He Zhe's nose, unexpectedly, which made He Zhe's scalp feel slightly numb.

He Zhe quickly moved his eyes and handed over the clothes in his hand.

"Thank you." Taking over the clothes, Lin Yao then closed the door and didn't notice He Zhe's expression suddenly calming down.

Changing his clothes, Lin Yao walked out of the bathroom in slippers.

"Go and wash it quickly." Lin Yao went to the living room and said to He Zhe sitting on the sofa.

"Uh-huh." He Zhe stood up, walked out of the coffee table, and walked past Lin Yao. Yu Guang fell on Lin Yao uncontrollably. At this time, the boy was wearing a set of pajamas. He was a few centimeters shorter than He Zhe, and his body was relatively thinner and thinner. He Zhe's clothes were obviously half a size larger. He Zhe's eyes were slightly lowered and looked at a glance. The exquisite and beautiful collarbone exposed to Lin Yao's neckline was deeply sunken in.

He Zhe remembered a popular thing on the Internet not long ago, and everyone scrambled to be deeper than whose bones.

There are even people who put water and small fish in their bone sockets.

He Zhe was thinking that Lin Yao's bone socket would also put small fish.

It's still raining heavily. It seems that it will stop so quickly for a while.

It was also slowly darkening. Lin Yao leaned against the sofa. In the middle of He Zhe's bath, he checked the warmth value of He Zhe's side.

From yesterday to today, the value has had a significant rise, from 6 points to 15 points.

The task is moderately difficult, which is not too difficult.

After washing up, He Zhe heard some noise from the living room. He wiped his head and went over. He saw Lin Yao turning on the TV and was watching with a water glass in his hand.

Yu Guangzhong glanced at He Zhe coming over. Lin Yao put the water glass and lowered the TV.

"It seems that it will rain for a while. Do you have an umbrella here?" Lin Yao asked.

He Zhe looked out of the opposite glass window. The rain fell on the transparent glass, directly converging into the flow of water and winding down.

If Lin Yao is going back now in such a heavy rain, the dry clothes he just changed on his body will definitely be wet immediately. He Zhe looked back and stopped wiping his head in his hand.