018 - Send a wife to the school hunk 18

The traces on his neck did not dissipate by himself as easily. After leaving He Zhe's house, Lin Yao stopped as he passed a small pharmacy on the street and went to the store to buy some ointment to promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis.

After getting on the bike again, Lin Yao seemed to be a little hindsighted and found that the clerk looked at him strangely just now.

Taking this as a small episode, Lin Yao and He Zhe drove to Ning Gao together.

In this way, he lived a quiet life for a few days. In the past few days, Lin Yao lived in He Zhe's house. On the first night, He Zhe secretly kissed Lin Yao while Lin Yao was sleeping.

In the next four or five days, He Zhe got up in the middle of the night and went to the toilet for more than half an hour. When he went back to bed, the light at the bottom of his eyes seemed to devour people, and he also carried water vapor in his hand.

Naturally, Lin Yao went to campus with He Zhe in the morning and evening, and left school together after school.

Therefore, not only the people in their two classes, including most of Ning Gao's students, knew that Lin Yao and He Zhe had become friends and seemed to have a lot of connections.

Qiu Yu's explanation from Lin Yao was that someone in Lin Yao's dormitory was talking in the middle of the night, which made him unable to sleep, so he temporarily stayed at He Zhe's house for a few days.

Then someone from Lin Yao's dormitory came out to testify. There was indeed one of them. They also discussed whether to beat the man together or not - they didn't really want to beat him, but to express indignation.

In those days, the person who snore that night became the target of public criticism. Everyone pointed their fingers at him and dared to disturb Lin Yao's rest. People's condemned eyes were like no money, and they whizzled at the man.

That man was really reprehensible by everyone. He ran to Lin Yao and asked for his forgiveness. He moved to the dormitory or moved out. Lin Yao to be sure to go back to the dormitory as soon as possible. He has been debilitated by everyone recently, and he felt that his nerves were strained at any time.

"You don't have to move out. As long as you promise, you won't snore again in the future." Lin Yao's body leaned against the balcony by the corridor, and his voice was soft.

The person standing next to him had slightly straight eyes and was instantly summed by the bright and charming smile on Lin Yao's face. It took him a long time to recover.

"I promise that I will wait until you are all asleep." In order to prove his determination, the man even raised his right hand and swore to Lin Yao.

"Okay, I'll go back to the school dormitory." Lin Yao nodded and agreed.

As soon as the boy was excited, he couldn't help grabbing Lin Yao's hand, as if Lin Yao was his savior.

"Lu Ming, thank you. Thank you so much." I was so moved that I was about to cry.

Lin Yao's lips bent. Although the boy in front of him blocked someone's sight in Class Two next door, he could feel that He Zhe heard their voice and was looking at him.

Lin Yao pumped his hand from the boy. When he came out, the boy put his hands in the air and his expression was stunned.

"Thank you. I should apologize to you. I sleep too little." Lin Yao took the fault to himself.

"No, no, no, it's not good. How could it be Lu Ming's fault?" The boy's head shook into a rattle.

After that, the boy turned back to Class Three and condemned his eyes around him. Because of his behavior just now, he was much less. He lowered his head and breathed a sigh of relief.