063 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 9

Yesterday, the fear and uneasiness did not completely dissipate from the hearts of the people in the base. Today's alarm over almost everyone's head again shrouded.

Today's zombies are coming from two opposing directions.

The superpower had to be divided into two teams for this. Jia Entropy led one team, and the other team was handed over to a wooden power manager. The other party's different ability was only under him, and he would lead the team. Jia Entropy believed that nothing would happen.

The outer wall of the base was seven or eight meters high from the ground, and the zombies saw that they were about to reach a strong place. Under Jia Entropy's order, the powers began to attack in an orderly manner.

Jia Entropy also joined the battle, and he faintly knew that this battle would be very different from yesterday.

Tens of thousands of zombies poured into the base without warning for two consecutive days.

Obviously, it is intentional.

Jia Entropy manipulated countless sharp and hungry ice blades and fired at the dense zombies that staggered forward.

The battle soon entered a white-hot state. At first, Operation Zombie was not particularly rapid, but later it seemed that someone gave them an order.

The corpses suddenly went crazy, and the zombies, who were still shaking and walking, began to run.

Some fell, and didn't even have time to get up, and were directly crushed and trampled by the zombies behind them.

In the blink of an eye, the crazy zombies swarmed under the high wall. They patted the wall again and again with their hands without any pain, and made a numb sound in their mouths.

The powers just consumed a lot of power yesterday, and they didn't have time to recover completely, and suddenly faced so many ferocious and bloodthirsty zombies.

Many superpowers sweated coldly on their foreheads, including Jia Entropy, and the blue veins on their foreheads were also violent.

Just as Jia Entropy was thinking about whether to use his ice power and directly frozen all the zombies who had been besieged - the reason why he didn't use it at first was that he hid a little real strength. He was loyal to the base and seemed to be doing everything he did to protect everyone. In essence, his real idea is actually to establish his own country, in which he is the king of the greatest power and power.

Hide his strength, he doesn't want these people to put all his hopes on him. He knows the inferiority of human beings.

Jia Entropy clenched his fist for a moment, hesitated for only three or four seconds, and then he suddenly let go of his finger.

It was also at this time that Jia Entropy suddenly felt an extremely powerful and domineering spiritual power.

The spiritual power comes from outside the base, from a dense forest in the distance.

Someone was standing there at this time, completely releasing his spiritual power.

The speed of the corpse attack under the high wall temporarily slowed down a little.

The mental power did not change. Jia Entropy clenched his fist again and whispered to a superpower beside him, allowing the other party to temporarily replace him as the commander. He waved quickly. In the corpses under the city wall, several zombies crowded in the middle were suddenly sealed by transparent and hard ice.

Following Jia Entropy jumped down from the high wall, and the next moment, his body fell firmly on the heads of several frozen zombies.

He took his hand away from the ice, and his bent and squatted body quickly rose to the ground. Under the power of Jia Entropy, the ice spread to the back of the zombies at a speed visible to the naked eye.