039 - Send a wife to the president 3

"What are your plans?"

A series of conversations in Fu Dong were broadcast to Lin Yao in real time.

"Do you think they will do it immediately?" Lin Yao did not answer the system's question and asked.

"I don't think so." I must do something to prepare.

Lin Yao coincides with the idea of the system.

"In this case, let's deal with other things first."

Lin Yao's other thing is with Fu Mingxuan, who is derived from the following plot to the present.

Before long, Fu Mingxuan will invest a large amount of the enterprise's working capital in tourism development projects. Not only Fu Mingxuan, but also many local people who have some spare money will want to share a piece of the pie.

But soon, it will prove that it is not a bowl of fat meat that will be earned, but a piece of air-dried meat that is eaten in the stomach, which will only make people sick or even be ruined.

There, there is a huge ancient tomb underground, and the location of the tomb is relatively hidden, so the inspector did not check it before the start of construction. When the construction really began and excavated the ancient tomb, a construction team directly destroyed the ancient tomb. At that time, many precious cultural relics were destroyed - in the future main plot, the characters will pass. Go, there are some small supplements and tips, which have been mentioned in this investment and development.

The construction was forced to be terminated, and the subsequent address was listed as a provincial protected area, which was also transferred from the tourist site to the next plain.

"Is it to tell Fu Mingxuan directly?" Otherwise, how to dispel each other's investment ideas?

"Tell me directly? He probably won't believe it."

This is for sure. Lin Yao probably understands Fu Mingxuan's personality. Once he does any opinion, it will be difficult to be changed or turned around by others.

After taking a shower, Lin Yao returned to the room. Originally, he was going to close his eyes and sleep for Fu Mingxuan to come back from the study, but he squinted and fell asleep.

When he suddenly woke up, the lights in the room were turned off, and there was only a hot arm around him. Lin Yao opened his eyes in the dark and looked forward. Through the faint night outside the window, he could faintly see a little outline of Fu Mingxuan's face.

Lin Yao moved slightly, stepped forward and kissed the man on the chin.

Suddenly, the hand around his waist suddenly tightened, and Lin Yao was a little surprised.

"You're not asleep?" There are some nasal sounds that have just woken up in Lin Yao's voice.

Fu Mingxuan's sharp eyes, even in the gray, were still shining brightly. He buckled Lin Yao's moonlight and pressed the man under him in an instant.

The wet and hot lips were blocked. Lin Yao raised his arm beside him, held Fu Mingxuan's shoulders, and retreated naturally separated from the two sides.

Pajamas were flirted, and the heat spread infinitely in the air.

The night breeze outside the window hit, the blew-up and falling curtains shook slightly, and the figures in the room overlapped.

In the morning, Lin Yao stood in front of Fu Mingxuan in his pajamas and tie him. As soon as Fu Mingxuan lowered his eyes, he saw some red marks on Lin Yao's neck that came out of him last night. The young man's slender eyelashes drooped, and faint silhouetted on his lower eyelids. Fu Mingxuan felt a little strange. He was strange here. He had several relationships with the young man, but it seemed that the other party had a special magic in his body, which made Fu Mingxuan feel that it was not enough. He thought to completely remove this man into his abdomen, thinking that he was all himself in his heart.