068 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 1

Under the pendulum, the delicate and exquisite body of the green snake was completely covered, and there was no trace of it.

The little green snake is not poisonous, so for the active approach of the little green snake, Yuan Yi showed a state of complete acceptance. Even he vaguely felt that the little green snake might be mental and knew that it might be beneficial to him to follow him.

Suddenly, there was such a small thing around him, and Yuan Yi found that his heart was calm for a while.

He will never forget what his late deceased master once said to him. The master said that he was a lonely star, but anyone close to whom would bring disaster to each other, which led to even in the temple, after he brought a kind of brother a disaster, he began to take the initiative to stay away from everyone.

This wooden house was discovered by accident. Basically, he rarely goes back to the temple now. When something happens, he will go back. The place where he lives is also in the back hill of the temple.

Sitting and practicing are basically in this cabin.

When the little snake appeared, Yuan Yi almost forgot his different disaster physique from others. In retrospect, Yuanyi didn't want the little snake to have anything to do because of him, so he let the little snake leave by himself tomorrow morning.

The sky was full of stars, and the surprise of the little snake came, like a small episode. After that, Yuan Yi put his hands back in front of him and meditated all night.

In the morning, the mountain breeze blew the slightly silky smell of the grass into the cabin. Yuanyi sat down and found a little movement on his legs before he opened his eyes.

His eyes were raised, his eyes drooped down, fixed his eyes, and found that the cyan snake that had been hiding under his clothes would have climbed on his leg.

The little green snake didn't seem to know that Yuan Yi had woken up, and the snake's body slowly twisted. Looking at that, it obviously wanted to climb to Yuan Yi.

The monk's robe is smoother, and the little snake is a little difficult to climb.

Suddenly, the snake's body suddenly riggled, and the little snake trembled subconsciously. Then his head was raised and looked forward. He saw Yuan Yi staring at his calm eyes.

He was pinched by someone, which felt uncomfortable. Lin Yao quickly bent his snake tail and entangled Yuan Yi's wrist the next moment.

The snake's body was cold and touched Yuan Yi's skin. I don't know why the coolness made Yuan Yi feel that the small piece of skin wrapped around by the snake's tail had a faint numbness.

"My name is Yuan Yi. What's your name?" Everything has spirits. In Yuan Yi's eyes, the little green snake in front of him is the same as that of human beings. He treats them equally.

Lin Yao's head moved slightly, and the scarlet snake letter spit out and licked Yuan Yi's hand holding his snake body.

Yuan Yi loosened the snake and put it in the palm of the other.

The snake's tail shrank back and curled it up in Yuanyi's palm. Lin Yao erected up the snake body, and his neck slightly tilted a small curvature to the right. That posture, coupled with his dry snake pupil like Moyu, inexplicably made Yuan Yi feel unexpectedly cute.

Yuan Yi gently stroked the head of the snake with his fingers, and his face and tone became soft and warm at the same time.

"This is not where you should stay. Let's leave later." Although he only spent the night with each other, and even Yuan Yi was talking alone, Yuan Yi didn't know why. He felt that the little green snake made him like it for no reason. If possible, he wanted to leave the little green snake behind.