036 - Send a wife to the movie emperor 8 [ END ]

The more he got along with Gu Xiyan, the more Lin Yao found that there were more and more lovely places for each other.

This day was the time for him to meet Li Feng. When they went out, Lin Yao and Gu Xiyan were in the hallway. Before Lin Yao could reach out and open the door, Gu Xiyan surrounded him with one arm.

The man's broad and strong chest was affixed to Lin Yao's back. Through his clothes, Lin Yao felt the heat from the other party's body.

Just as Lin Yao wanted to turn his head and ask Gu Xiyan what was wrong, a wet and hot lips suddenly came up on his neck.

Gu Xiyan kissed Lin Yao's slender and beautiful neck and sucked a sharp kiss mark in a conspicuous place.

When Gu Xiyan left, Lin Yao felt a slight pain in his neck. He took out his mobile phone, took a picture on his neck, and looked up at Gu Xiyan.

The other party's eyes were deep, and Lin Yao put down his hand. He couldn't really wear a turtleneck in this weather. He had to give up like this.

Probably people in love have this commonality and have a strong desire to like their partner.

It was Gu Xiyan who went to shoot. When he had intimate scenes with other actors, Lin Yao knew that he was just acting, but he still felt uncomfortable. Gu Xiyan knew that he was looking at them, either borrowing space, or letting the director discuss with him, not shooting that kind of drama.

So Gu Xiyan had a kiss on his neck, and Lin Yao would not blame him for it.

Last night, he hugged each other until early in the early morning before the lingering ended. Gu Xiyan took care of Lin Yao's body and changed him to the driver's seat to drive, and Lin Yao sat in the co-pilot.

The address was sent to Lin Yao's mobile phone, which Gu Xiyan was familiar with. It was more than half an hour's drive and arrived at the mid-terminus.

The two got out of the car and walked into the private room upstairs.

Lin Yao stood in the middle of the door and knocked on the door. There was a sound inside and pushed the door. As soon as Li Feng, who was sitting at the table, saw Lin Yao appear, a smile immediately appeared on his face. When Lin Yao stepped into the room, when Gu Xiyan appeared behind him, the smile on Li Feng's face was like freezing.

"You don't seem to say that you can't bring friends." Lin Yao pulled a chair and sat down.

While Gu Xiyan sat down silently, he took the teapot on the table and poured him and Lin Yao a cup each.

"Thank you." Lin Yao took the teacup and took a sip.

"Let me introduce me. This is my boyfriend Gu Xiyan. I must know Mr. Li."

Putting it in the cup, Lin Yao's smile at the corners of her lips was impeccable.

Li Feng's eyes suddenly tightened his pupil and felt that he had been fooled by Lin Yao. He looked at Lin Yao with a cold view.

"Of course I know."

After saying that, his eyes fell sharply and fell on Lin Yao's neck. At that time, a cluster of fire in his heart jumped up. The corners of his mouth moved slightly, and his smiled a little twisted his face.

There is a bright red mark there. You don't have to guess how it came from.

"I personally appreciate Mr. Li's love, but as you see, I already have a boyfriend. I love him very much. I'm sorry, I can't accept Mr. Li's kindness."

"There is a gift. Before I came, I sent it to Mr. Li's private mailbox. Why don't Mr. Li have a look now?"

Sometimes, it is best to use a civilized way to solve things without violence. After all, everyone is a civilized person.