066 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 12

Therefore, the people around him accidentally knew that Lin Yao was not like them, but a superpower.

As for why Lin Yao hides his power, but he no longer hides at this point in time, no one can guess the real reason.

Because Jia Entropy took the initiative to leave the base, Li Ran kept his promise to withdraw the zombies outside the base.

His mental strength was depleted, and Gu Chi and Song Yongsi temporarily dealt with him for a while.

Things have progressed so far, and he doesn't really plan to let the survivors of the whole base bury Jia Entropy or something. From beginning to end, his goal was only Jia Entropy.

Jia Entropy left the base, and Li Ran quickly approached the base from another direction, and soon he appeared outside the base.

At the entrance of the base stood two huge and heavy iron gates. The iron gate was tightly closed, and Li Ran went straight forward from the wide road outside the door.

There were guards inside the door. When Li Ran approached, he was deterred by the uncovered and strong momentum of the other party, and almost immediately felt what was approaching the base outside the door.

The breath was cold and strange, and the powers in the door tightened their nerves.

Li Ran didn't say anything, but walked to the door and put his spread palm to the door lock.

A few noises were muffled, and the metal door lock was damaged by Li Dye.

After breaking the lock, Li Ran raised both hands and worked hard, and the two huge silver-gray iron doors slowly retreated in and made a creaking sound.

Not only the powers, almost everyone in the base knew Li Ran, so when Li Ran appeared, when everyone saw his face clearly, the fear in the hearts of the people seemed to turn into a joy of hope in an instant.

They all know what Li Ran is and know that he is more trustworthy of everyone than Jia Entropy.

At this juncture, Li Ran suddenly appeared, and no one associateed Li Ran with the zombies who besieged them at the first time.

Jia Entropy said that Li Ran was unfortunately killed by a power zombie, and he didn't even protect the bones, and some people were unwilling to believe it.

Sure enough, Li Ran is a blessed person. He has always been so fearless and powerful that he can easily be killed by zombies.

Seeing Li Ran appear, the superpowers and people gathered around.

But slowly, some of the powers felt keen, and Li Ran kept approaching them. The cool air of killing on his body was so strong that the soles of his feet seemed to be cold.

It is not an illusion to look at Li Ran carefully at them. Men's eyes are full of emotionless indifference, and there is no heat they have seen at all.

Li Ran's skin color also seems to be a little different from the past. It looks like a dead white.

"Cleader Li?" A superpowerful man was surprised to stop Li Ran.

Li Ran glanced over gently. The sharp and cold eyes were sharp. The louder immediately felt as if he had been targeted by the fierce and bloodthirsty beast in an instant. Maybe the next moment, the beast would jump over and bite his neck. The man took two unconscious steps behind him in shock.

"Do you know where Lin Yao is?" The main purpose of Li Ran's arrival at the base is to pick up Lin Yao. In the follow-up, Lin Yao does not need to stay at the base. He will deal with it slowly outside the base.