091 - Send a wife to the super sss-level beast 10

If you like this kind of feeling, it's okay not to open it. Once it is opened, it seems that eternity will not stop.

He also felt strange. He had just been out for a few hours, but he seemed to have left for a long time.

It's not enough to just look at this person. You have to touch him, hug him, and occupy him more deeply.

The strong anxiety and hollowness in my heart seems to be a little relieved.

He kissed Lin Yao and clenched the other party in his arms.

And this is the person he loves, that is, the other party has not expressed his love and love like him, but his eyes and all his behaviors are telling Lin Yao their feelings.

For the proximity of his lover, Lin Yao adopts a laissez-faire and indulgent attitude. They like each other and love each other, so it is understandable to be together and do things that make each other physically and mentally happy.

What Lin Yao didn't know was that outside the world, the Crossing Office, to be precise, was not in the same time and space office as the Crossing Office, and there was a special person.

At that time, Lin Yao was busy, and the system spontaneously shut down and was on standby.

Therefore, the system is completely unaware.

The deputy minister of the demolition department sits behind his desk and classifies the world that needs to be demolished according to the difficulty of the world strategy.

When the door of the office was pushed open, he thought he was a department employee. Instead of looking up immediately, he continued to work.

The person came into the room and sat down on the chair in front of him. His cold eyes looked at the deputy minister. His eyes were a little different from that of the public. It was not ordinary brown and black, but unexpectedly a dark gray.

The vice minister slowly found that the person hadn't spoken for a long time. After looking up at the person's face, he was stunned, as if he was surprised or expected. The vice minister narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at Zhou Yuan's face.

Whether in theory or in fact, this man should be in a coma at the villain's counterattack department. Unexpectedly, he woke up first without waiting for the soul to be taken back.

So indeed, I was right. With such a strong strength, he was too abent in the villain counterattack department, and it was the most correct choice to come to their demolition department.

"Wake up? Are you going to go by yourself? Let's share your soul and find it back?" This is the Deputy Minister's first reaction.

Zhou Yuan nodded, but then shook his head again.

The deputy minister put down the work in his hand for the time being, and his hands were intertled with ten fingers on a pile of documents.

"What do you mean?" The vice minister doesn't like to guess other people's ideas. Everyone in their demolition department has similarities, that is, they like to be direct, the more direct the better.

Zhou Yuangang woke up from the hibernation. Because his soul power was too powerful, he inevitably ran away. Instead, he first took a soul split from his body and was sent to other worlds. His own main soul then forcibly entered a dormant state. Then in hibernation, he could also feel the soul. What happened there? At first, he thought it was his dream, but he didn't expect it to be what the soul was going through.

When he suddenly woke up, he found that those were not dreams at all, but what his souls were going through.

Now, as long as he sinks the main consciousness, subconsciousness will emerge.