017 - Send a wife to the school hunk 17

Lin Yao asked the system how much warmth he gave to He Zhe.

"60." System return.

Lin Yao narrowed his eyes slightly. In those three things that would make He Zhe feel sad, he acted secretly. Tang Bing's place, Tang Bing took the initiative to break up with He Zhe. Xing Jian's place directly made Xing Jian unable to go to the basketball court, and Grandpa He also made He Zhe see Grandpa for the last time.

But it's strange that the warmth value is 60 here, as if it is frozen.

What he can do is that it won't be deeper behind. How can he achieve the remaining 40?

This is the first time that Lin Yao has taken over this kind of task of sending love to the villain. Past experience seems to be useless here.

From this, Lin Yao thought of the current method to bring their hearts closer by living under the same roof with He Zhe and by bringing them closer.

He Zhe is indifferent to others and has the same attitude towards Lin Yao as others. Lin Yao has some perception of this.

It's still the same as before. You can't be impatient. You need to take your time.

Lin Yao believes that he treats He Zhe sincerely, and He Zhe will feel his sincerity.

Before Lin Yao went there, he stood behind and looked at He Zhe's back for a while, and then returned to the kitchen.

As soon as he left, He Zhe by the window slowly turned around. He Zhe knew that Lin Yao was looking at him just now. He pretended not to know, which might make Lin Yao more worried and even care about him.

He Zhe saw everything clearly, including his heart, including Lin Yao.

He likes Lin Yao, not the kind of like among friends.

Lin Yao likes him, but he is just a love among his friends.

He Zhe looked down at his clenched fist. He thought he was actually despicable and took advantage of Lin Yao's care and care about him.

But if he doesn't do this, how can he let Lin Yao focus on him?

If he is not despicable, when will he get the person he likes?

He is so selfish and greedy.

After eating dumplings, He Zhe went to the kitchen to wash the dishes, and Lin Yao took the pajamas he wore here in the last rainstorm to the bathroom to take a shower.

Lin Yao washed quickly. When he came out, He Zhe was still in the kitchen. The teacher's homework had not been finished in class. Lin Yao took out the exercises from his schoolbag. He Zhe had a desk in his bedroom. Lin Yao thought that He Zhe might need to use it. He sat down at the dining table, turned on the ceiling lamp, and buried his head in his homework.

In the huge room, there was a rustling sound of writing.

Fully immersed in his homework, while He Zhe came out of the kitchen, Lin Yao didn't notice much.

He Zhe's eyes were well versed. He stared at Lin Yao's exquisite and handsome face not far away, which was shrouded in high warm lights. His fists suddenly clenched and then quickly released.

He Zhe came here without homework, but he saw that Lin Yao was studying and was infected. After taking a shower, he also went to the bedroom desk, found the previous exercises and reviewed the wrong places.

Time went quietly. I don't know how long it took, He Zhe heard footsteps coming into the bedroom.

Like a tacit understanding with each other, like the last time, the two slept in the same bed this time. Go.