025 - Send a wife to the school hunk 25

The effect of one medicine is unbearable enough. What's more, Xing Jian and Han Dongyang both ate several each.

The camera in the room has been working. In order to prevent any of them, they came to push the camera down, and three security guards stayed in the room.

The effect broke out quickly, and the reason of both of them collapsed at a visible speed. The whole room was full of heavy gasp. The security personnel looked at each other, and some people had a trace of sympathy in their eyes, but the duty was on the body, just watching so quietly.

This is not a thing that one minus one equals zero, but a punishment that will make the perpetrator unforgettable. In the future, only endless regret and pain can recall what he has done.

Kindness and tolerance are not advisable to treat such people.

Although the willpower of the two is stronger than ordinary people, they still can't resist the fierce fire that rushes up in their bodies.

Soon after, the sound of clothes being torn off came, the three people who were silent in the room retreated quietly. The two people in the camera followed their physical instinct, intertwined with each other, controlled by desire, and could not worry about other places.

The security guards waited outside the house for more than an hour, and the sound in the room still stopped. The task they received was not to wait for them to end, but to take a video that was enough to threaten the two people, so one of them pushed the door in, and a strong strange smell came to their nose at the door. The room was in a mess, and The war was fierce. The man was still a single dog. This was the first time I intuitively saw such a fierce scene. He tried to restrain his eyes, swallowed his saliva halfway, went to the camera to take down the memory card, and then went out of the house.

The two people outside the house were older than him. One of them was married. One was currently fighting with his girlfriend. When he saw his companion coming out, his face turned red and his neck was thick, and his eyes were even more dodgen. He knew what was going on in him in an instant.

One person stretched out his arm and put it on the shoulder of the person holding the memory card.

He joked with a smile: "Do you want me to pay tonight? I'll call you two."

"Be far away from me." The man's voice was angry and shook off his hand on his shoulder.

The three of them then put away the smiles on their faces and left the room. As for what would happen to the two people in a certain bedroom woke up, it had nothing to do with them. They just obeyed their orders.

A partition was raised in the middle of the car, completely separating the front seat from the back seat. He Zhe's arms were tightly wrapped around the person in his arms. The other party was hot all over. At one time, he wanted to pull his clothes with his hand. He Zhe buckled Lin Yao's hand and asked him to put up with it again.

In fact, Lin Yao is still in reason. He didn't stretch out his hand to take off his clothes as He Zhe thought, but wanted to push He Zhe away. He Zhe was fine. At one qi, the other party's body temperature was much lower than his. Self-control was warning him not to approach, but his body was forcibly separated from consciousness at some time.

He probably knew that even if he opened his mouth to let him go, I'm afraid he would not let go at all in He Zhe's current mood.

The car quickly drove to He Zhe's house. The driver got out of the car and pulled the door in the back. He Zhe and Lin Yao went down. Their bodies between their arms were hot and soft. He Zhe looked in the direction of the door, and then suddenly bent down. Then Lin Yao felt his feet were volleying.