083 - Send a wife to the super sss-level beast 2

The knife was sharp. When he picked up the knife, Lin Yao lowered his eyes slightly and saw half of his face from the smooth back of the knife.

The leading black cat rushed up fiercely, the cat's pupils stood coldly, and the two front claws and finger blades soared out somehow.

The sharp cat claws went straight to Lin Yao's face and grabbed it. Lin Yao stared at the black cat's eyes. At the moment the other party's claws were about to scratch his face, the blade fell between the black cat's waist.

Directly cut the black cat in half.

The broken cat fell to the ground, and the blood splashed everywhere.

Strangely, as soon as the blood fell to the ground, it was absorbed by the ground.

The surface is as smooth as before.

Lin Yao didn't look at the cat's bodies. These cats looked directly at the skins of cats, which were all bloodthirsty and cruel monsters made in the laboratory.

They don't feel pain.

Lin Yao himself likes the furry creature of cats, but the cats here are obviously just the same shape as other cats.

After the first black cat was cut off, countless cats flocked over.

The silver surveillance bird flies high in the sky. If it is too low, the black cat will also attack it.

Suddenly, the live broadcast was full of countless shadows of black cats.

I can't find Lin Yao at all.

People stared rounded their eyes as if they were afraid of blinking. Perhaps the next moment they saw Lin Yao's body bitten by a black cat.

That didn't happen, but one black cat with sharp claws fell to the ground.

The black cats were obviously rushing forward, but when they jumped, they were shackled by some powerful force. Even for a moment, defeat was doomed.

At Lin Yao's place, the indifferent look on his face was still indifferent, and his body did not even move much. He only an arm with a blade waving quickly in the air.

Every time you wave, there must be more than one black cat falling and dying at his feet.

However, during the gasp, the originally empty ground piled up the bodies of black cats.

Meow!

There was another cat cry, but this sound was a little different from the previous one, as if it were saying something.

After this sound, the black cats who were still in the tide rushed to Lin Yao suddenly stopped attacking.

Although the fierce cat pupil was still staring at Lin Yao, he began to retreat.

"Here's coming." It's up to the horse.

Lin Yao's expression suddenly looked aside, not stunned but surprised: "Do you think it's in full swing?" Yuda is the name of the villain in the world. The identity of the other party is not a game breaker like Lin Yao, but the opposite side. Like the black cats, it can be said to be a hunter.

"No, it's Maggie, the cat named Maggie." The system is busy explaining clearly.

Lin Yao's eyes came to a little happy, and then it became cold again.

The black cats retreated quickly to both sides, leaving a passage in the middle.

At the end of the passage, a black cat, two or three times the size of other black cats, walked to Lin Yao with elegant steps.