045 - Send a wife to the president 9 [ END ]

On the last day, there were some important unexpected things to deal with at Fu Mingxuan Company.

Lin Yao didn't call and learned from the system.

On this day, it can be said that Lin Yaodu was relatively depressed.

In the first world, they were either in a situation. Before they spent their whole life together, they were forced to separate halfway.

In the first six days, Lin Yao felt that he could accept this separation calmly.

But it turns out that I think too much.

I can't calm down.

I can't calm down at all.

The family is full of Fu Mingxuan's presence. Whether you open your eyes or close your eyes, you can't seem to block that feeling.

Lin Yao had no appetite all day.

The food was placed in front of him, put a few chopsticks, and then put down.

His throat seemed to feel a little sour at any time, so he drank a lot of water on this day.

When it was dark, Lin Yao called Fu Mingxuan and asked him when he would be back in the evening.

Fu Mingxuan was still in the office at that time. Several subordinates stood in the office. Fu Mingxuan's tone and expression softened in an instant. The people in the company basically knew that there was a person he liked around Fu Mingxuan. No one spoke and waited quietly for Fu Mingxuan to finish the phone.

"It may be around ten o'clock. What's wrong?" Generally speaking, Lin Yao doesn't often call him.

The young people always showed meekness and obedience, and never made Fu Mingxuan feel a little trouble.

Sometimes, Fu Mingxuan even hopes that Lin Yao will not be too clever. He wants to do something for him, but he really wants to do it.

"I don't know what's going on today, but I miss you very much. Can I go to your company?" Lin Yao's voice is soft.

As soon as Fu Mingxuan heard that Lin Yao took the initiative to come over, a little smile appeared in his eyes.

"Of course, come over after dinner. Don't starve yourself." Fu Mingxuan said similar concerns, and the eyes of all his subordinates fell out in shock.

Lin Yao hummed, "I know, you too."

After hanging up the phone, Lin Yao suddenly closed his eyes, opened his lips slightly, and took a deep breath.

When I opened my eyes again, I had already suppressed the steep discomfort just now.

"Well see you again soon." So don't be too sad. The system can clearly perceive Lin Yao's real emotions. In the past, it would basically not say such comfort, but obviously, it has been touched a lot in the worlds bound to Lin Yao.

Knowing that the system was comforting him, Lin Yao bent the corners of his lips and smiled: "Thank you."

"It's just a temporary separation. As long as Fu Mingxuan's data mutation changes in the most correct way, then one day, you can be with him." The system probably knows a little follow-up situation, and as for the specific situation, it is uncertain.

"Thank you." Lin Yao thanked again and talked to the system for a moment, and his emotions could barely be controlled.

Out of the house, Lin Yao did not contact the driver and took a taxi on the street to the commercial building where Fu Mingxuan was located.

It was still early. Lin Yao sat in a nearby cafe, sitting by the window and seeing the commercial building as soon as he looked up.

His lover was in the building. Determined this fact, the empty space in Lin Yao's heart was filled with a little.