034 - Send a wife to the movie emperor 6

With the wrist and waist buckled, the lips and teeth were full of a strong hormonal smell from another male.

Gu Xiyan was drunk or not, but Lin Yao didn't know.

But he must be drunk.

The man's wet, soft and hot tip of his tongue wrapped around him, and the wine from the other party's mouth spread to Lin Yao's mouth.

Alcohol seems to spread from the oral mucosa to the nerves of the brain.

Lin Yao found that he had been kissed by Gu Xiyan for only a moment. He didn't get a drop of wine before, and he seemed to be so drunk.

The man in front of him is deep and dark, staring at him. He is his former lover.

In that world, during their time of living together, they pestered countless times.

They love each other.

Maybe you can control yourself emotionally during the day.

Night, dark, narrow space, forced breath.

Full of affectionate attention.

It made Lin Yao feel helpless. Although his consciousness was sober, his body suddenly lost control.

I just want to put aside everything completely and temporarily sink into the domineering embrace of men.

This kiss lasted for a long time until Lin Yao had the illusion that his lips would be eaten by men.

Out of the car, Lin Yao only felt that his lips were slightly swollen and painful. Neither he nor Gu Xiyan spoke and did not explain the kiss just now.

Take the elevator upstairs. The door key is with Lin Yao. Lin Yao took out the door key from his pocket and inserted it. Enter the lockhole, twist the doorknob, and open the door for Gu Xiyan to advance the house.

The man's handsome face was solemn, and there was a trace of wrinkles at the end of his clothes, indicating what happened between them a few minutes ago.

Lin Yao then walked in and was about to turn around and close the door. He banged and blew up.

The metal anti-theft door made a deafening sound when his back suddenly hit him.

Then I kissed his soft lips just now and put it on again.

The two wrists were tightly pressed on the door. Lin Yao broke for a moment and was immediately suppressed.

I didn't go to the bedroom. That night, the two of them were in the living room and didn't return to the room until early morning. The small wheelchair sees a micro-beat, and there is something to say about extracting the code.

Because it was on the lower side, which was also the bearer, Gu Xiyan woke up and still fell asleep.

The temperature of his thin body in his arms seemed to be a little higher than his own. Gu Xiyan got up, and the quilt covering his body slipped down a little. His upper body was red. When he turned his head and fell in love with Lin Yao, his whole back was exposed. It should have been on the smooth wheat-colored skin, because of the joy last night. There are bright scratches.

Gu Xiyan lowered his head and put his forehead on Lin Yao. The other party had a fever.

Straightening up, Gu Xiyan frowned slightly, his eyes were dark, and he looked at Lin Yao, who was still asleep. His face seemed to hesitate. After a while, Gu Xiyan lifted the whole quilt and moved his eyes down from Lin Yao's crimson face. Then he bent up Lin Yao's leg and checked some place behind Lin Yao. Fang, there is a little redness and swelling in that place.