065 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 11

"...Tomorrow, if Jia Entropy is not handed over on the other side of the base, are you really going to attack the base in full?"

Leaving from the wood hut, Lin Yao and Li Ran went to a place where the surrounding area was not dense just now. Lin Yao asked Li Ran about his next plan.

Li Ran's black pupils were dark, looking at Lin Yao's bright peach blossom eyes, and then he lowered his jaw softly.

It was a tacit recognition of Lin Yao's speculation.

Lin Yao squeezed his lips. What should he say? On the verge of the matter, he found that he was unlikely to watch the base really be broken, and then the survivors inside turned into zombies.

Ordinary survivors without powers, once they die, there will be no so-called resurrection, and they will turn into a walking dead in a blink of an eye.

"The drugs developed by the experimental center can basically be put into use on a large scale." The system understood Lin Yao's concerns and revealed a useful information to Lin Yao.

Lin Yao's pupils were slightly larger. When he looked up at Li Ran again, the color in his eyes had changed slightly.

Li Ran keenly sensed the slight changes in Lin Yao and didn't say anything. He knew that Lin Yao was going to say something else.

"Your goal is only Jia Entropy, right?" Lin Yao probably knew that this was the case, but he still asked Li Ran for evidence.

"Yes, he is the only one." There is no need to deny this.

Lin Yao nodded and asked again, "Other people, those who betrayed you with Jia Entropy at that time?"

"It has nothing to do with them." The originator was Jia Entropy. Although everyone else was wrong, although Li Ran really became the emperor of the body and wanted to kill. Hope is also extremely strong, but he never thought that he would really flow into a river.

"That's good. I have an idea." It's not all Lin Yao who speaks well for the people in the base. Most of them are still innocent. They kill innocent people. Lin Yao doesn't want Li Ran to bear this kind of evil.

The world has the law of the world. Once it is too badly destroyed, he is a time traveler and has the help of the system. At most, he is only excluded from the world.

Li Ran is different. As the villain of the world, npc, he is an integral part of the world. His behavior is too out of position and will be judged as a virus or bug by the law. Later, Lin Yao can know from speculation that Li Ran will be erased by the law and does not have to be responsible for it at all.

"What's the idea?" The mountain breeze blew, wearing a tiny cool coat. Lin Yao was thin, and his neck subconsciously shrank. Li Ran's eyes did not remove it too far from Lin Yao's body for a moment.

As soon as Lin Yao shrank his neck, as soon as his voice fell behind, he immediately took off his coat.

Now he is a zombie, his heart has stopped beating, his body function has stopped, and his cold or hot has basically had little impact on his body.

After taking off his coat, Li Ran turned his hand and put it on Lin Yao's shoulder.

Lin Yao was a little surprised and then did not refuse. He said thank him with Li Ran warmly.

"I think so. After breaking through the base, or tomorrow, or after solving Jia Entropy anyway, we signed an agreement with the base. As one of the conditions for the Zombie Legion not to attack human release, they regularly provide us with fresh blood available.

As one of the conditions, Lin Yao said the most important one, and the rest can be added later.

"What do you think? Turning human beings into zombies has little benefit.