088 - Send a wife to the super sss-level beast 7

When Gao Xin saw Lin Yao, he was shocked that it was only a few hours, and Lin Yao seemed to have changed something particularly much.

In a simple look at each other, Gao Xin felt that his heart suddenly beat and lost the frequency, and even dared not confront Lin Yao's eyes at all.

He didn't know what was going on in the middle. The only thing he knows now is that Lin Yao is more confused about him than before.

This forced Gao Xin to suspect that maybe he had homosexual genes in his bones.

He avoided looking at Lin Yao's eyes, but the rest of the light was always paying attention to Lin Yao.

When he saw Yu Da walking to Lin Yao's face, the two would look ordinary, but even that ordinary would give people a feeling that no one could get in.

After taking the medicine handed over, Lin Yao told him into the room to wipe the medicine.

Gao Xin was curious about where Lin Yao was injured and that they couldn't see it.

Subconsciously, Gao Xin felt that Lin Yao's injury might have some connection with Yu Da. He looked sideways at Yu Da. The man's cold but unusually sharp eyes stared at Lin Yao's back when he turned around and left.

Suddenly, an idea came out in his heart. When Gao Xin entered the room, he felt that there was a little smell in the air that had not completely scattered. When he was so connected, his eyes were surprised.

As if he knew that Gao Xin was looking at him, the head in front of him suddenly twisted his head, with very penetrating eyes, like sharp knives, into the high-tech body in an instant, making Gaoxin have a kind of thought in his heart in an instant, which was completely exposed to the eyes.

The man just stood there, with oppressive eyes and pressured high-tech unconsciously stepped back half a step.

The other two were more sensitive than Gaoxin's perception. They had long noticed that they had seen Lin Yao, which was completely different from watching them. They also realized that Yuda had a strong possessive desire for Lin Yao, so they would subconsciously avoid excessive contact with Lin Yao.

Seeing that Gao Xin was deterred and his body was strained, one person opened his mouth and said something casually, saving Gao Xin from the strong pressure.

Gao Xin immediately smiled gratefully at the man, who patted Gaoxin on the shoulder and was ready to find a time to remind Gao Xin.

Lin Yao took the medicine very fast. After a while, he applied medicine inside and outside the wound.

He put on his clothes again and walked out. He didn't think he was hurt and needed more rest. There is still more important things to do now.

That is to leave the third district and go to the fourth district.

Rest in the fourth district, which is Lin Yao's plan.

Several other people looked better than Lin Yao's body. Lin Yao put forward his opinion to start immediately, but no one objected.

Up to now, everything will follow Lin Yao, and others have known that the strength of the strength of the force will naturally not cont agree with that of it.

So several people set off immediately after meeting for less than half an hour.

The entrance to District 4 opened five minutes later. The group of people walked quickly on the road, walking beside Lin Yao, on the street, and on the walls of buildings, covered with invisible cannibal trees. They wanted to approach, but they were afraid of the power of someone in the crowd.