060 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 6

The person who missed appeared in front of him in a blink of an eye, which made Li Ran almost think that it was his fantasy.

When Lin Yao completely walked to Li Ran's face, Li Ran stretched out his hand and grabbed Lin Yao's hand. He felt the familiar heat in his palm, and the depression in Li Ran's eyes dissipated in an instant.

"You're coming." Lin Yao's tone was very certain. He looked at Li Ran, who was a little taller than him, and smiled at his loved ones.

"Uh-huh." There is not too much word in Li Ran.

Lin Yao looked over Li Ran's wide shoulders and looked behind the man.

"Is there only one of you? Gu Chi and them?" Lin Yao knew the situation, but in Li Ran's opinion, Lin Yao didn't know anything.

Under the slope, zombies smelled the distant smell of the forest, crossed the woods and staggered towards this side.

However, suddenly, the pace of the zombie's move suddenly stopped, and after a moment, the zombie turned its head and walked far away.

An invisible but extremely huge spiritual force exerted on the zombie, making it possible for him to move forward.

"They all resurrected and became the zombies of the power." Li Ran didn't like Lin Yao to ask others in front of him, so he looked cold.

Lin Yao nodded, and it was actually clear that Li Ran didn't want to discuss others with him, so he stopped talking in time and turned the topic.

"I met the one who betrayed you today." Lin Ya was simply mentioned and would not tell Li Ran that Jia Entropy was mostly interested in him.

If he said it directly, Lin Yao guessed that Li Ran might not let him return to the base at all.

"Did you meet him?" In Li's eyes, the look of killing burst out in an instant.

"After saying a few words, they arranged a separate accommodation for me." Lin Yao struggled slightly on his wrist, and Li Ran immediately let go of Lin Yao's hand.

"You left the base and didn't get noticed, did you?" Li Ran was worried that Lin Yao would be followed, so that Lin Yao might be in danger if he would go back.

With his selfishness, he didn't want to see Lin Yao get involved in danger for him at all.

"No, I'm very careful. No one found me." Lin Yao took two steps forward to narrow the distance between Li Ran.

The two of them were extremely close, as if Lin Yao's heat could rush to Li Ran's face.

The night breeze blew slowly, and the surrounding leaves whirled.

The darkness was shrouded, and I didn't know who took the initiative first. Originally, they still said this to each other, but the conversation suddenly stopped abruptly.

Lin Yao's back against a tree next to him, and the man's cold lips in front of him covered up.

The hem of the clothes was lifted up a little, and a cold hand was felt at the back of the waist.

It belongs to another strong male hormonal breath, drilling into Lin Yao's mouth and nose at an unstoppable speed.

The original simple meeting was completely qualitative because of the desire of each other's bodies, but for a moment.

After all the sounds stopped, it had passed midnight.

Lin Yao planned to return to the base, but before he could see this idea, he was stopped by Li Ran.

After a fierce entanglement, Lin Yao was sweaty all over his body. When he retreated for two months, he trembled.

The way back was basically bumpy mountain roads. Lin Yao took a step and almost fell directly.