061 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 7

The powers quickly concentrated on a wall jointly built by two local powers.

The two powers, one of whom, collapsed before the city wall was fully built due to the excessive loss of the power. The man is now in the base research center, and most people think that the other party was killed outside the base.

As the commander-in-chief, Jia Entropy is at the forefront of the team.

Thousands of zombie rolled heat waves poured in the direction of the base.

There was no sign of coming. Previously, a warning point had been set up everywhere, but the corpse suddenly attacked and no one came to inform him.

Jia Entropy is a suspicious person. He subconsciously feels that this zombie siege is not as simple as it is.

As for the specific situation, there is little time to investigate clearly. Their first task is to eradicate the zombies as soon as possible.

Suddenly, there was a strong vibration on the rugged mountain road, and the shock even spread to Li Ran and Gu Chi.

Gu Chi's calm look suddenly condensed, and he asked Li Ran if they should retreat a little, lest the power in the base be perceived by their presence.

As a member of the once power of the base, Li Ran knew that he was more than Gu Chi. He knew that Jia Entropy and knew that he was a matter of great care and value for personal honor.

In this current situation, even if Jia Entropy may perceive them, he will not come immediately. He will destroy the zombies first.

For the purpose, it is not exactly the case to protect the survivors of the base.

Li Ran shook his head, and his pupils darkened in an instant. This time, the number of zombies was small, but tens of millions were a gift he gave to Jia Entropy.

There will not be only one such a gift, and it will be held every day for the next few days.

Then he will let the base make a difficult choice.

Jia Entropy betrayed him and killed him to death. After Li Ran became a zombie, especially after he had the power to control thousands of zombies, he would not be repay kind of virtue.

He prefers a fair way of retribution with tooth for tooth and blood for blood.

Outside the base wall, the ground stepped on by the zombies suddenly loosened.

Countless green vines broke through the ground and wrapped many zombies in the front row, fixing their bodies to death.

Subsequently, countless neat and uniform ice blades quickly appeared in the void, and the ice blade reflected dazzling light in the sunlight.

Jia Entropy raised his right hand high, and the palm of his hand was completely spread out, controlling the ice blade to quietly and silently. Then after a shout, the ice blade that almost occupied half of the sky leaned down to the bottom of the city wall.

Each blade accurately shoots into the zombies bound by vines.

It was also a sign of the beginning of the battle. Other powers launched their own powers. Fire was the power manipulated by the long tongue of fire and wrapped the bodies of hundreds of zombies on the left in an instant.

The smell of scorched black rot and fishy smell soon spread from outside the city wall.

The power of the superpower has a limit in the body, so the power also forms a team. After a team releases a power, it retreats to the rear, temporarily rests and replaces with the next team.