099 - Remove the ungrateful scum 6 [ END ]

Lin Yao didn't catch up, and it was impossible to catch up. It was clear that the girl could give up completely.

Like him is destined to be a hopeless love.

Luo Fei and Wen Liang hugged and kissed each other behind a teaching building. The system told Lin Yao about it. It wondered why Tang Qin chose to help Wen Liang instead of breaking it immediately.

"Do you remember that video?" Lin Yao gave a hint.

The system asked, "That?" Before Lin Yao gave me a hint, the system suddenly remembered that Tang Qin's hand had a video of her and Wen Liang's roller list.

"Oh, I see." The system suddenly realized.

If you say it directly on the spot, maybe Roffie won't believe that she loves gentleness too much. Maybe she will choose to believe her lover, not Tang Qin, a woman whose rival.

Give me a little sign first to make Rophet a little psychologically prepared.

The system admired Zhou Yuan's methods. Tang Qin was Zhou Yuan's people. Naturally, they all obeyed Zhou Yuan's instructions. Today, they met so coincidentally, and they were arranged in advance.

It seems to be calm after a few days.

Wen Liang felt that there would be no problem with Luo Fei's side, so he decided to take time to go to Tang Qin. After all, he was also his own woman. When Wen Liang and Tang Qin were together, he was basically swiping the card to pay the bill. He thought Tang Qin didn't know his situation, but Tang Qin was actually clear.

Wen Liang also let Rophet's pigeon on the grounds that the school was going to do a homework, because of the last thing, Rophet didn't know why, and his heart was always unstable.

But it's impossible for her to follow Wen Liang.

But the knot in her heart made her feel very uncomfortable.

When the consumption prompt message came from the mobile phone, Luo Fei finally couldn't sit still. She called Zhou Yuan's next person and asked her to help her check the specific location of consumption.

The speed over there is very fast, because the location information has long been sent by Tang Qin, and the other party is just forwarding the information.

It was a local five-star hotel. Rophet once went there with her brother. She didn't call her roommate, so she took a taxi alone.

The system informed Lin Yao that Luo Fei had left. Lin Yao slept at Zhou Yuan's house last night. This weekend, there was no class at school. Zhou Yuan knew that something would happen that day, so he didn't go to the company.

When Lin Yao said he could leave, Zhou Yuan took the key of the car and went out with Lin Yao.

The place to go is the same as Rophet's destination.

After deliberately calculating the time, Lin Yao and Luo Fei arrived at the same time, which led to Luo Fei to get out of the car and see Lin Yao, who also came down from the door next to him.

Luo Fei didn't expect to see Lin Yao outside the school at all. He was slightly shocked. Then he drove a man in his seat. After seeing the man, Luo Fei's eyes suddenly enlarged.

She felt incredible and couldn't imagine that her almost uninhuman eldest brother would drive and carry people by herself.

It can be seen that Lin Yao has an unusual meaning for Zhou Yuan.

"Brother..." Luo Fei opened his mouth and shouted.

Zhou Yuan saw Luo Fei, and his eyes suddenly changed a little.