067 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 13 [ END ]

It's not that Li Ran never thought of turning Lin Yao into a zombie, and like him, he had an endless life.

However, as a human or as a zombie, Li Ran felt that it was Lin Yao's choice.

If Lin Yao did not take the initiative to say that he wanted human beings to become a supernatural zombie, then Li Ran would not put his idea into practice.

As for whether Lin Yao will be injured or died accidentally, that is absolutely impossible, and he will not give anyone such a chance.

Up to now, he likes Lin Yao, not because of Lin Yao's handsome appearance, but because of the soul in his body that fascinates him.

Whether Lin Yao is young or over time, his face becomes old and his beautiful face is not there. Li Ran's love for Lin Yao will not waver.

They lived next to the scenic landscape for many years.

A peaceful mode of survival has been reached at the base and on the side of the zombies.

The power of the base, in view of the envy of the endless vitality of the zombies, took the initiative to be like Gu Chi.

Those people's intentions were very firm. After Li Ran learned about it, he asked them to sign an agreement on voluntary death. Of course, there were also some selections, such as the superpower level, which needed to be higher than Gu Chi and Song Yongsi, who had never died.

It should be said that it is very smooth. The human supernatural people who committed suicide turned into supernatural zombies.

Since they became zombies, they would definitely no longer live in the base, so they moved out of the base and moved to the villa where Lin Yao fell under the leadership of Gu Chi.

There, everyone was able to get close contact with the corpse emperor and his lover.

There are also rules and laws made by Li Ran, which is not very different from the laws in human beings. You can act recklessly, but in any case, you can't violate Li Ran's authority.

Because Li Ran fell in love with human beings, it seemed to have pioneered that other powers zombies once had human lovers, even if the other party was ordinary people, and later separated from the drive to live together again.

Humans and zombies can live in peace.

Time moves forward calmly and peacefully.

Before Lin Yao's face was really old, or something, one day, Lin Yao and Li Ran sat on the rattan chair in their yard. The system suddenly reminded Lin Yao that the next world had been built, and soon Li Ran would leave.

"How long is it?" Lin Yao's fingers on the armrest of the chair suddenly clenched.

"Twelve hours."

"Okay." The time for Li Ran's departure is determined by the world that has been built, and even the time-travel office. It is difficult to make changes on the top. As an employee of the time-travel office, it is even more impossible.

But what to say? In this doomsday world, he has spent nearly ten stable and happy years with Li Ran. Ten years is a great gift compared with the previous world.

Lin Yao leaned back slightly and looked up at the sky. The warm and bright sun fell on his pure white and flawless face. His lips were squeezed, and the corners of his lips were naturally curved.

See you in the next world.

They will see each other again and fall in love again. To be sure of this, tomorrow's separation does not mean anything.