097 - Remove the ungrateful scum 4

Tang Qin and the hero went to the hospital. The doctor stitched the male protagonist's wound. Tang Qin followed him all the way and took the initiative to pay. Later, she apologized like the hero.

In view of what else to do for a while, Tang Qin took it out of the male protagonist's school and left the hero's phone before leaving.

At this point, Tang Qin is still clear. If she blindly performs too much, it may make the hero suspicious. She wants the hero to firmly control it in the palm of her hand, and this line has to be put down slowly.

As for whether the hero has a heroine or not, Tang Qin doesn't care at all. Her original intention was not to be with the hero, but to use the hero as a climbing stepping stone.

People like the hero Wen Liang are a little handsome, and there are many people in the entertainment industry. The hero has no money and no power. Tang Qin can see clearly and has always known what she really wants.

After Tang Qin went back, she reported to Zhou Yuan that she was close to the hero, saying that the progress was going well now. The hero was a very good person. Seeing that she was stolen by a thief, she chased her to help her get it back.

The hero was slightly injured and went to the hospital to dress up. She left the hero's phone number and would slowly lure the hero into his hand later.

After reading everything reported by Tang Qin, Zhou Yuan only repeated an extremely simple word.

But that word also made Tang Qin happy from the bottom of his heart.

From a person like Zhou Yuan, Tang Qin found in the last brief communication with each other that the indifference in each other's eyes was completely regarded as an available tool when he looked at her.

Tang Qin did not feel offended and sad, but was happy that she could be useful to Zhou Yuan.

Countless people want to get along with Zhou Yuan, but they are not as close as that road at all. She is not only close, but also in direct contact with Zhou Yuan.

Tang Qin had no doubt that she just wanted to seduce Wen Liang for Zhou Yuan. Zhou Yuan would not give her good resources. She even had a harmony that she would soon win the envious heroine award.

Regarding his injury, Wen Liang concealed Luo Fei.

Between Tang Qin and Luo Fei, he didn't feel that he needed to make a trade-off. The two were completely different. He liked Tang Qin's charm, and he also loved Rofee's innocence.

He is very confident that he can balance the two.

There are also reasons why Rofee is still in school. They are not in the same school. Luo Fei is now particularly infatuated with him and believes in his words.

The hero was ready to advance an idea. The appearance of Tang Qin did not completely affect him. Rofee's brother seemed to obviously dislike him very much. Although they had never seen him, Wen Liang could feel it from some of Rofee's descriptions.

His plan is to find a suitable time to sleep Rofee, preferably to let Rofee conceive his child.

Having children is a big guarantee. Brother Rofe spoils Rofe and thinks he won't bear to hurt Rofe's child, even if the other party doesn't like him.

After Luo Fei's class, Wen Liang called Luo Fei and asked if her recent class was tight.

Luo Fei said that there were a lot of classes this week. Luo Fei apologized to Wen Liang on the phone, saying that she had been watched by her brother's people when she came home before, so she didn't have much time to contact the hero.