073 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 6

"He blocked all five senses." When the system knows this time, it has been hung up. After all, what will happen next is a right that Lin Yao can't be infringed by others.

That is, the system, and it is just a binder, which cannot be intuitive here.

However, before hanging up, the system felt that it should remind Lin Yao, so that Lin Yao could respond accordingly.

"Thank you, I know how to do it." Lin Yao was originally surprised. He had taken off all his clothes and now stepped on Yuan Yi, and his fingertips stroked Yuan Yi's cheeks, but strangely, Yuan Yi looked at nothing changed.

He also thought that Yuan Yi, who had never been close to men, was really so firm.

But it turned out that at the beginning, his Buddha's heart had been fluctuating, even shielding all five senses in order to resist his influence on his body.

But Yuan Yi still imagined everything too simply.

Although he can't see it at this time, he can't hear or feel it.

All these are just external. Inside his body, as long as his heart is still beating and his blood is still flowing, the so-called five-sensense shield is just a joke.

Lin Yao fell on Yuan Yi's shoulder with one hand and leaned close. The tip of his wet and scarlet tongue poked out and gently licked along the mage's beautiful earlobe.

"Mage, you can't escape."

If you can't escape, you are destined to fall into an eternal disaster for him, betray Buddhism, and betray his Buddha's heart.

Lin Yao stepped on the mage, and his beautiful body wrapped around the mage like a snake.

The night is long. This is the mage's dream. The time of the dream is infinite, much longer than the night in reality.

So Lin Yao is not in a hurry. It's not in a hurry at all.

He wrapped his arms around the mage's broad shoulders, and his crimson lips came up to kiss the mage's eyebrows.

This is his lover for generations. Although they have changed different skins with each other, their identity background is very different from the past.

But in essence, nothing will change.

They love each other's hearts and will not be influenced by any outside world.

The mage's eye curtain gently closed, and Lin Yaoqian pecked the mage's thin eyelids, and the tip of his tongue separated his eyelids, kissing the eyeballs below.

The mage's eyelashes were unexpectedly a little long.

The body retreated slightly, and the charm was dotted on Lin Yao's eyes, which had already turned red.

Although Lin Yao traveled into these worlds in a state of soul to carry out tasks, when he possesses these bodies, his soul has changed and is changed by the body.

Like a snake. Being horny, with the loved ones, naturally and mentally long for things that make each other happy.

And only his face back to the transit station is his real appearance.

However, in his real appearance, his eyes are really peach blossom eyes, but those are peach blossom eyes, which are more cold, not that in these worlds, there is no coldness, even unpleasant, and endless temptation and affection.

Lin Yao's slender fingers gently plucked the mage's eyelashes, and his abdomen felt a slight itching. Lin Yao withdrew his hand, put forward his lips forward, and wet the mage's eyelashes with the tip of his tongue.