075 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 8

"Snake demon, you... have a premeditation?" Unexpectedly, he could directly find the forbidden place in the back mountain. Yuan Yi didn't think Lin Yao had no plan.

Even he was wondering whether Lin Yao was secretly controlling all this from beginning to end, in order to see his Buddha's heart shake for him and his current situation.

Yuan Yi originally only thought Lin Yao was a mortal, so the other party's love for him may be so sincere.

Now the snake demon is not hiding his identity in his face. Yuan Yi directly believes that Lin Yao has been playing with him from the beginning.

An unexplicable anger made Yuan Yi's eyes almost red, and his eyes suddenly sharp.

The sound also froced to zero in an instant.

He couldn't help thinking of the dream a few days ago. For some reason, he suddenly felt that it might not be just a spring dream for him.

"What do you want to do when you come to the poor monk today?" Yuan Yi didn't plan to ask directly.

Lin Yao was not blind, and he couldn't see Yuan Yi's eyes suddenly gloomy.

Yuan Yi obviously deliberately deceived before he was angry with him, but the other side was enough to explain a problem.

That is, Yuan Yi has him in his heart, and maybe Yuan Yi himself is unwilling to admit it, that is, Yuan Yi has fallen in love with him.

"What I said to the mage before is not false. I like the mage. I like the mage."

"The reason why I used a snake body to approach the mage at the beginning, I admit that there are deliberate ingredients in it, but it's all because I know very well. If I don't do that, I think I can't have any skin relatives with the mage in this life."

"Master, are you angry with me? So tell me what I should do so that you can forgive me?"

Lin Yao moved slightly, and then his arms raised, and his slender jade-white fingers stroked the mage's face.

A pair of peach blossom eyes are full of extremely confusing tenderness.

The mage's cold face was reflected in his pupils. The mage's face was cold, and his eyes were like sharp blades. He stared at this one at hand until now. Although he said something repented in his mouth, he couldn't see any regret at all.

Yuan Yi grabbed Lin Yao's wrist and pulled each other's hand away from his fullness.

"Let the poor monk forgive you? You deliberately seduce the poor monk and try to shake the Buddha heart of the poor monk. Don't you know what to do?"

Yuan Yi didn't believe that Lin Yao would not know what he wanted him to do. He just wanted the other party to take the initiative to stay away from him and no longer appear in front of him. In the future, if they have nothing to do with him, he could spare the snake demon.

But the snake demon seemed to be so confident in himself that he dared to come to his face and was so unscrupulous.

In the empty cave, a strong wind suddenly appeared, and the wind rotated quickly with Yuanyi's body.

Yuan Yi suddenly exerted force in his hand and pushed Lin Yao out.

Lin Yao looked stunned and looked at Yuan Yi who suddenly took action against him.

The whole body had flown out uncontrollably. When he was about to hit the wall, Lin Yao reacted in time, and the cyan figure suddenly turned from a high place to the ground.

But before he could stand still, the mage a few meters away put his right palm and hit him straight into his chest.

Lin Yao's arm shook, and a cyan sword appeared. He blocked Yuan Yi's arm with the sword. Yuan Yi's mana was above Lin Yao. Because he was deceived and fooled by Lin Yao, he immediately had a murderous intention.