014 - Send a wife to the school hunk 14

He Zhe's unexpected answer made Lin Yao really unexpected. He narrowed his eyes slightly and saw a little coldness from the depths of He Zhe's eyes. Obviously, He Zhe was angry.

Soon he realized, and his eyes immediately moved away from He Zhe's face and turned to Han Dongyang in the window.

Peach blossom eyes were affectionate and said to Han Dongyang very apologetically, "I'm sorry, you can see that my boyfriend doesn't like me to make extra friends very much, and I can't help it. Thank you very much for being able to like me. I'm really sorry."

After saying apology, Lin Yao turned around and walked to He Zhe. Suddenly, he fell over and came to He Zhe's ear. The peach blossom eyes were lingering and fascinating.

He breathed wet. It was hot, and the voice was deliberately low, and only he and He Zhe could hear it.

"Well, don't be jealous. I won't like anyone except you." Finally, Lin Yao deliberately stepped forward. His lips fell to He Zhe's lips and fell with Han Dongyang. It looked as if he was taking the initiative to kiss He Zhe and appease the other party's emotions.

Han Dongyang held the hand of the steering wheel and clenched it suddenly. The anger at the bottom of his eyes was suddenly replaced by the strong excitement.

He pulled away the corners of his lips and laughed silently. An unprecedented desire to win or lose jumped up.

On the contrary, it was better. He was still thinking about how could he not have a girlfriend with Lin Yao's seductive face, but it turned out that the other party had already been bent. It was not that he didn't have a girlfriend, but had a boyfriend.

It's a curved person, and it's easier to chase him. As for the fact that he has a boyfriend, what he grabbed from others makes people feel more fulfilling and conquering.

There seems to be nothing between the two people. In the gap, Han Dongyang didn't say much. He started the car and slowly left outside the gate of Ning University.

Lin Yao and He Zhe walked in a completely different direction from him.

He Zhe's cold eyes were cold, but if he looked carefully, he could clearly see that his right ear was as red as blood stained.

He will suddenly leave according to the script set by Lin Yao. Is Lin Yao such a good stop?

Of course not.

Lin Yao was very happy. He flirted with the straight man or something. Seeing at the other party's expression of shock and at a loss, he simply didn't make people too happy.

The two went to a restaurant on the street for dinner. He Zhe still had a handsome face, as if someone owed him millions, while Lin Yao's eyes bent, as if he had won five million.

He Zhe knew very well that he was not angry because of the ambiguous flirting words Lin Yao told him in his ear.

The real reason is that he took those words seriously for a moment.

He hopes that Lin Yao really likes him, and he hopes that he is really Lin Yao's boyfriend.

He Zhe lowered his eyes and did not look at Lin Yao sitting opposite, but the corners of his eyes were completely uncontrollable and always surrounded the boys.

He thinks he is finished.

What I once thought was proved to be true.

He Zhe recalled that at the school gate, there was really an impulse at that time, dragging out the person in the car who looked at Lin Yao and then punched him in the other party's face.